i'm really bummed

me-T

i had to step outta the hair section for this. ok backstory

i'm at work, and guys are playin around throwin chalk at each other (steel pipe mill, we write stuff on the pipes with the chalk) i happened to be in the way of an oncoming chalk piece flying toward the guy behind me, hits me dead on the shoulder bone. i tell my bf thnkin he would laugh, and he gets mad at me for not yellin at the guy who threw it. says i'm too friendly and yada yada yada. later on i see him, and he's actin like nothin happened, but i'm still upset, hopin for an apology for him bein stupidly angry, but no. he starts b*tchin bout it again. then outta nowhere says he wants to break up cause i'm too flirty....wtf? wont talk to me to help me understand where the **** he got all that. wont listen to me. where did all this come from out of a pure accident?

i'm at work, and guys are playin around throwin chalk at each other (steel pipe mill, we write stuff on the pipes with the chalk) i happened to be in the way of an oncoming chalk piece flying toward the guy behind me, hits me dead on the shoulder bone. i tell my bf thnkin he would laugh, and he gets mad at me for not yellin at the guy who threw it. says i'm too friendly and yada yada yada. later on i see him, and he's actin like nothin happened, but i'm still upset, hopin for an apology for him bein stupidly angry, but no. he starts b*tchin bout it again. then outta nowhere says he wants to break up cause i'm too flirty....wtf? wont talk to me to help me understand where the **** he got all that. wont listen to me. where did all this come from out of a pure accident?

WOW! I dont have any advice as Im struggling to understand my own bf right now.... But I see men are just crazy sometimes:nono:

How long have you two been dating?
Have you guys been having problems at all? Because for him to just say he wants to break up out of the blue is very strange.

Or he's just been looking for an excuse to move on...and this incident (as small as it is) is his ticket out of the relationship.

Have you guys been having problems at all? Because for him to just say he wants to break up out of the blue is very strange.

Or he's just been looking for an excuse to move on...and this incident (as small as it is) is his ticket out of the relationship.

These are my thoughts as well...

might be right. he gets mad at every single thing i do that isn't what he does. but then after while acts like nothin happened. bipolar maybe? lol but seriously, i BEEN tryna tell him i dont think we match but he doesn't listen. one time he said we needed to take a break, i was ready , but it didn't happen. now this2nd time idk. dude is weird. i cant really explain him to you cause i haven't explained him to myself! oh yeah we're what only 6months deep.

might be right. he gets mad at every single thing i do that isn't what he does. but then after while acts like nothin happened. bipolar maybe? lol but seriously, i BEEN tryna tell him i dont think we match but he doesn't listen. one time he said we needed to take a break, i was ready , but it didn't happen. now this2nd time idk. dude is weird. i cant really explain him to you cause i haven't explained him to myself! oh yeah we're what only 6months deep.

Well, based on what you wrote, you yourself don't think you two made a very good couple anyway.
Count yourself lucky you were only 6 months in, that's not long at all. Move on.
And if he does try to come back, tell him no thanks.
You know you can do so much better than this.

i hate relationships. i'm movin somewhere they have arranged marriages. dont hafta deal with all this and that stuff. one guy to deal with and that's it!:wallbash:

Tell him thanks for showing you who he really was and keep on moving.

Wow. The scenario you just described sounds like an accident to me, pure and simple. But men ALWAYS see the actions of other men VASTLY different than women do. Is it possible that he's over-reacting because he was already unhappy about your working in a predominantly male environment?

I have to agree on this statement. Sometimes men act stupid and make a small insignificant incident into a way out :nono: Some men don't know how to be honest and say they want to move on.

Back