I'm Hooked on Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line

LABETT

I\'m Hooked on Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line

I am in love with these products and have been using them for for my last 5 washes.
The Neutrogena conditioner did not give good slip with my first use but when I use the hot oil treatment before shampooing then applying the conditioner the results was great my hair is soft and moisturized
I followed up with the serum.
I used my Salerm 21 leave in I have not tried the Neutrogena leave in yet.:)
I will restock on these products soon they will be in heavy rotation.
lick.gif

Re: I\'m Hooked on Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line

NTM appears to be a new staple with many on the board. My fav is the mask. The shampoo is good too.

I have not tried the hair mask yet I was late jumping on the
NTM bandwagon.
drunk.gif

Today I tried the NTM Oil treatment prior to shampooing with the NTM cream shampoo. This was followed with my Nexxus Emergencee, then Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Conditioner. Once my hair was towel dried, I applied my Salerm 21 with a coating of the NTM serum. I pinned my hair up and went outside to do my errands. Needless to say, my hair dried soft.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CheerHHS said:
does the shampoo contain SLS?

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont think it has Sodium Laureth Sulfate.

Here are the ingredients:

Water, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Meadowfoam Seed Oil (limnanthes alba), Olive Fruit Oil (olea europaea), Panthenol, Ethyl Ether, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Polyquaternium-7, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Dimethiconol, Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalis dulcis), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Gum (cyamopsis tetragonoloba), Citric Acid, TEA, Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Fragrance

um one more question, I'm putting myself on hair budget now b/c its getting WAY outta control. About how much do the products in this line cost? An approximation of each product would be SO helpful!

NTM products are in the 6.99 - 7.99 range - at least here in NY.
smile.gif

The CVS stores in the DC/MD area have a sale on NTM products. The sale is buy one get the second at half price.

I priced the cost of the whole line--six products. It would cost $40 regular price and $30 during this week's sale. I am tempted to try NTM, but I am doing fine with my Jasons and AO products.

What stores is everyone buying this line from? CVS? Wal-mart? Anywhere else?

I bought mine from Wal-Mart since they offer the cheapest price around. I should check out Ulta since they are having a special on the whole Neutrogena line.

My walmart does not sell the serum and hot oil treatment I Have to buy it Eckerds the price is 6.99 good thing I had a coupon and paid 4.99 for it.
I think CVS prices for the Neutrogena line is too expensive.

I love the shampoo..........i swear its the best so far, its so healthy for your hair.

I bought mine at CVS, its also at Target.

I love the creamy leave-in and serum, I just bought the shampoo and will be using it tomorrow !!
clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
naomi said:
I love the shampoo..........i swear its the best so far, its so healthy for your hair.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree the shampoo is DA BOMB.
laugh.gif

Okay...ya'll have got me on the NTM bandwagon now! I went to http://www.cvs.com and ordered the WHOLE line (except the foam leave-in). The products were $4.24-5.24 a piece and if you have an order of $49 or more, you get FREE SHIPPING! Will give a review when I get them!!!

[ QUOTE ]
gvsugirl said:
What stores is everyone buying this line from? CVS? Wal-mart? Anywhere else?

[/ QUOTE ]
I just bought my serum from Target for $5.84.

I got mine at Rite Aid a few weeks ago. I don't remember the price, but I am thinking that the price was around $6 for each product.

i'm telling you all I'm just waiting for them to turn this into a salon only product and jack up the prices...this stuff is just the bomb. and the serum is great and it lasts soooo long.

I'm completely addicted to these products! I've already re-stocked on some of them before even running out. As a bonafide PJ, I've never had loyalty to an entire line like this one. I'm no longer tempted to try the other products on the shelf, why would I?

Like Jaibee said, I hope someone doesn't get wise to the fact that these products are definitely salon quality(or better)and jack up the prices!

So far I have tried the silk touch leave in
love.gif
and yesterday I got the serum and used it this morning blowing out my hair...Wow...John who? (refering to John Frieda)Tangles just FELL out of my hair! No problem!

I am going to keep looking out for coupons and grocery store mark downs on this product line there have been lots
of sales that I have missed.
frown.gif

Back