I'm gonna do it, I think-S-Curl

astclaire

I went natural again this year. I did a bc in March. I am a 4a curl from hairline to mid scalp and a 4b curl from mid scalp to nape. when stretched, hair at nape is near SL. Has anyone with these either of these textures and length done an s-curl? what did it look like? how did it turn out?

OP, Are you asking if anyone has gotten a Jherri Curl? I think Nakialovesshoes has/had one...But she is BSL or close to it now and I'm not sure what her hair type is.

No, not a jheri curl, but specifically the process of the s-curl texturizer. Thanks for pointing me in the direction of Nakialovesshoes. I'll definitely check her out.

I used S curl in the past and loved it! I did not know how to take proper care of my hair though and that led to trouble. I did not know how to retouch it.:nono: I am thinking about educating myself about it. When I had my s curl, I was able to care for my hair with ease and it was just starting to grow very well. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to give you more help. If you learn how to take care of the S curl, your hair will thrive. All I ever did was use S curl and a little gel for my wash n go. You can also do protective styles, too, if you want. I don't really know my texture, but I believe I am a 4ab mix.

Back