I'm fighting the Urgggeeee!!!

*~Mocha~*

Hi all.. Im still fairly new here and is becoming a major PJ since joining. Im a fighting the urge to buy some hairveda products.. I keep going to the page adding to the cart and clicking the X many times and doing it over....:wallbash:

and also Ole Henriksen natural wash and hydrator from sephora.. all these products keep calling my name LOUDLY.. I already spent alot this month and today as a matter of fact and do know if its worth it..

Has anyone tried any of these and testimonials please :grin:

I have tried the Whipped green tea butter makes my hair very soft and moisturized
I have tried the whipped ends hydration moisturizer make my hair very soft and moisturized and i currently still use both of them.

Haircrisis, why you fighting?..Go ahead, search some threads for comments about them; try them then decide if they help your hair.

Haircrisis, why you fighting?..Go ahead, search some threads for comments about them; try them then decide if they help your hair.

I agree. I think that most of us has gone thru that already anyway. Besides, that's the only way to find out if you like a product or not. That's part of the fun.:grin:

But you don't wanna be broke trying either.:nono:

I know lots of ladies love the Orange cream scented conditioner, but I didn't have a full hour to use it and I wasn't impressed with the results. Once I devoted a whole hour the results were more impressive.

Back