I'll Mever Find Another One Like It :(

so1913

I must say goodbye to the best diffuser in the whole wide world. I tried to hang onto it because I haven't found another like it, but it's done. I've had it for a few years....my Physique Hair Dryer diffuser. I picked it up on the road in MD at an Eckerds one summer. Over the years, a few drops, throwing it in my travel bag, just regular wear and tear, it became dented up where the diffuser attachement would fall off, and small pieces would crack off here and there every time it fell. It finally said ENOUGH!!! I've purchased about 4 other dryers with diffuser attachments and NONE have worked to the quality of this one. They usually blow to "hard" where it still disturbs the hair or if you put it on the low setting, it doesn't blow enough, therefore taking forever to dry. This one was PERFECT. I don't think Physique makes it anymore, I've searched online everywhere for it. Oooooh the agony:cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:....I hate having really wet hair, and I hate these diffusers I keep wasting my money on that don't do the job as well as my trusty Physique diffuser...

What to do???

Well, if anyone spots this in their area, PLEASE pick it up for me!!! I don't know how I'm going to survive without it :(

Funeral services are being held on Saturday at 11am....gotta get it over with before my eyebrow threading appointment.... *sigh*

*Taps playing lightly in the backround*

IMG_1083-vi.jpg

Last edited:
So1913, I live in Jersey too. I could have sworn I saw one at my local Eckard X, I'll check it out and see if they have any left. If they do I'll pick one up for you!

Alli77 said:
So1913, I live in Jersey too. I could have sworn I saw one at my local Eckard X, I'll check it out and see if they have any left. If they do I'll pick one up for you!

Girl, let me know PLEASE!!!!! LOL!

EMJazzy said:
Exactly how does a diffuser work?? :confused:

The diffuser attachement diffuses the air so that it's not a direct flow of heat to one area of the hair, and it dries the hair minimizing the pressure so that your hair holds it's texture as it dries rather than being blown all around.

hmmm, I've seen that diffuser...
(( thinking where??? ))

maybe I've seen it in someone's album...

if i see it around my way, I'll let u know :)

Peachtree said:
hmmm, I've seen that diffuser...
(( thinking where??? ))

maybe I've seen it in someone's album...

if i see it around my way, I'll let u know :)

I have it in mine, so that is possible....

Ahhhhhhhh! This I hate this :(

SO, I went to Ekerd X, they just ship back the last of this brand approx. 2 weeks ago! THey said that they were discontinuing that line...sorry.

Alli77 said:
SO, I went to Ekerd X, they just ship back the last of this brand approx. 2 weeks ago! THey said that they were discontinuing that line...sorry.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back