If you are having hard, tangled hair after using a rinse

caramelma

I finally figured out how to combat the hard tangled hair after using a rinse, what I tried today was after I put the rinse in my hair I added v05 moisture milks conditioner on top and let it sit for about 20 mins and when I rinsed it out my color was still dark as usual and my hair was so soft and tangle free I will be using a conditoner every time I put a rinse in my hair:grin:

Yeah, I did a co-wash or two right after my daughters rinse last week and her hair came out super soft!

I finally figured out how to combat the hard tangled hair after using a rinse, what I tried today was after I put the rinse in my hair I added v05 moisture milks conditioner on top and let it sit for about 20 mins and when I rinsed it out my color was still dark as usual and my hair was so soft and tangle free I will be using a conditoner every time I put a rinse in my hair:grin:

I want to try this. I use a conditioner afterwards just long enough to get the tangles out but applying it over the dye may help save some time and effort. thanks.

Will any moisturizing conditioner work or I do I specifically have to use the V05 moisture milk conditioner? I don't see that V05 conditioner in the store. Is it discontinued?

Thanks

The Moisture Milks Also Works Wonders in Rinsing Out Henna Treatments as well. Good Stuff!:yep:

Using this: My Henna Treatments have never left me with "Dry" Hair.:nono:

Back