I'd like to invite you ladies to my blog.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
So I'm gonna try this blogging thing. I have so much information and fotki is kinda limiting so I've created a blog. It's still new so there isn't much in there yet but I will be expanding to include (it's kinda random): my hair updates, hair care tips, product reviews, movie reviews, make-up, fashion, skin care.

I have some new things I'm trying with my hair that I've never done before so that will be coming soon.

Anyway...I hope I can keep the blog up. I will definitely try if I find that it's any use to anyone.

I'm new at this so I'm learning as I go.

http://pokahontaslhcf-pokahontas.blogspot.com/

So I'm gonna try this blogging thing. I have so much information and fotki is kinda limiting so I've created a blog. It's still new so there isn't much in there yet but I will be expanding to include (it's kinda random): my hair updates, hair care tips, product reviews, movie reviews, make-up, fashion, skin care.

I have some new things I'm trying with my hair that I've never done before so that will be coming soon.

Anyway...I hope I can keep the blog up. I will definitely try if I find that it's any use to anyone.

I'm new at this so I'm learning as I go.

http://pokahontaslhcf-pokahontas.blogspot.com/

i already got it posted under "my favorite blogs" on my blog :look:

My Favorite Blogs

love the skincare tips!

i already got it posted under "my favorite blogs" on my blog :look:

My Favorite Blogs

love the skincare tips!
Thanks! I didn't think anybody had found me yet.:grin:

You know I'm following you. I'm on your list. You have so much good information to share. Thanks poka Congrats to you

Your blogspot looks great, Pokahontas!

I love the honey article. To think, I walked right past some raw honey in Garden of Eden the other day. Perhaps I'll pick some up when I go in there again. After all, you were the one who introduced me to honey in haircare. I use it on my skin, too.

Congrats on the blog, I like the layout... you're one of my hair idols so I'll definitely be following...

Your blogspot looks great, Pokahontas!

I love the honey article. To think, I walked right past some raw honey in Garden of Eden the other day. Perhaps I'll pick some up when I go in there again. After all, you were the one who introduced me to honey in haircare. I use it on my skin, too.
You should definitely try it. If you love regular honey this is like the regular stuff times 10, lol. I love it so much I use it on my skin daily.

Back