I was on Nioxin..but I just ordered Exotic Allure's "Fast Grow"....

lil'paw

I have been taking the Nioxin vitamins for about three months now and I haven't seen any dramatic growth except in areas other my scalp :perplexed ..I get about 1/2 to 1 inch a month in my scalp like I use to. :ohwell:

According to the ingredients, "Fast Grow" has most of the growth excelerators; MSM, He Shou Wu, Zinc (15MG), Horesetaill, Flax seed, L-Cysteine and ohter Amino Acids, etc.

Has anyone else used this with good results?....I have ordered a six month supply @ 14.99 a bottle from the website with a money back guarantee after 45 days, so we'll see what happens..I'll give an update after about 2 months. :)

Last edited:
How many nioxin vitamins were you taking? Some of us (myself, included) are taking 2 vitamins instead of 1 and get good growth. I have been taking nioxin for 6 or 7 months now. Anyway, I took the allure vitamins for a couple of months and did'nt see no growth but let us know how they are working for you:)

I took the allure vitamins for about 3 months and it did nothing for me. I hope you get better results than I did. I'm now taking GUEYE Hair Growth Capsule and I've notice a positive difference.

rmwms said:
I took the allure vitamins for about 3 months and it did nothing for me. I hope you get better results than I did. I'm now taking GUEYE Hair Growth Capsule and I've notice a positive difference.

Gueye are good vitamins. I have 2 bottles of those and I just love the braid spray:)

tsmith said:
How many nioxin vitamins were you taking? Some of us (myself, included) are taking 2 vitamins instead of 1 and get good growth. I have been taking nioxin for 6 or 7 months now. Anyway, I took the allure vitamins for a couple of months and did'nt see no growth but let us know how they are working for you:)

I've been taking 2 a day.

lil'paw said:
I've been taking 2 a day.

lil'paw, did you order the allure vitamins already because I don't want you to waste your money boo but those vitamins do not really work. You need to give nioxin more time. IMHO but I do know that allure is a no no:)Gueye vitamins are also good:)

Lilpaw, these sound very interesting, keep us updated! tsmith, where can I purchase the gueye? Do they have a website?

tsmith said:
lil'paw, did you order the allure vitamins already because I don't want you to waste your money boo but those vitamins do not really work. You need to give nioxin more time. IMHO but I do know that allure is a no no:)Gueye vitamins are also good:)

I did purchase them already but they do have a money back guarantee. I'm going to keep using the nioxin though, I have about another 3 month supply left.

lil'paw said:
I did purchase them already but they do have a money back guarantee. I'm going to keep using the nioxin though, I have about another 3 month supply left.

Yah, keep taking the nioxin, don't give up just yet but cancel the future orders of allure:perplexed I'm just looking out that's all:p ;)

Back