I was just wondering, does anyone use........

LuvLiLocks

Does anyone use Burt's Bees products? I was checking out some of the stuff and the ingredients seem pretty decent. Does anyone have any experience with them? Please share....TIA

Sounds good, I may have to try it. I just picked up a ting bottle of the ginger grapefruit poo & con at cvs. It was nice too.

jayjaycurlz said:
I use the Avocado Pre-Shampoo treatment. I mix it with EVOO and it works great!

I've used this also, but I found it to be very thick so I dilute it with coconut milk and coconut oil. As a Pre-poo it has left my hair very moisturized.

Have used the Avocado pre-shampoo treatment. Good to mix with EVOO, amla, palm oil, etc. Makes it spread better. Have tried the shampoos and conditioners but they don't work as well since the owner sold the company.
Find that the pre-shampoo treatment and the foot treatment are the best.

I use the grapefruit and sugarbeet shampoo (I think that's what it's called) and I don't like it that well. It's kinda stripping but I'll use up the bottle.

I don't like the pre-shampoo treatment. But they have a couple of conditioners that I've used. There is the grapefruit and sugarbeet conditioner that goes with the shampoo that Pokahontas mentioned. It was okay. IIRC, I liked it better as a leave in. But it wasn't something that I purchased again. I also tried the Raspberry and Brazil Nut conditioner. That was also okay, but not good enough for me to want to spend the money on it again. I go through so much conditioner, so it has to be really good for me to spend alot on each bottle these days. I think I liked them both a lot at first, but after a few uses, I didn't feel as enthusiastic. But it's been a minute or two since I tried them.

Like others said the bert bees grapefruit and sugarbeet shampoo to me was very drying. It made my hair feel very dry and tangeled.

Now on the otherhand I use their conditioner called bert bees tea tree conditioner for colored hair during my condition wash days and it is very moisturizing. its a keeper.

I also use bert bees lotion and it keeps my skin soft

Thanks ladies, I finished up the mini grapefruit and sugar beet con, but I wasn't super impressed either, so I won't be writing home about it.

lol... uh...just the chapstick and it broke me out in horrible blisters so im too traumatized to try anything else from this line lol. Not exactly the product u were thinkin of i know lol

Back