I want to wear the phony ponies TOO!

InNeedofHairapy

I would love to be able to wear phony ponies, falls, and puffs and other things for protective styles, but my hair color doess not match what I've seen so far.

Any other ladies have this problem? Do you dye your hair to match fake hair? IS there a brand out there with a lot of color options?

I don't want to color my hair, b/c it's already bad off from relaxers gone bad.

How do you manage?

Girl I wear my phonies and my hair ness. match. I don't curr!:lol: But I keep my hair jet black so I don't have this problem.

MizaniMami said:
Girl I wear my phonies and my hair ness. match. I don't curr!:lol: But I keep my hair jet black so I don't have this problem.

See, if my hair was black or something, that'd be cool, I wouldn't care either. Maybe I haven't actually sat down and done any REAL shopping for those things or paid attention to colors. I just no that they have all shade os black, brown w/ blonde, and even oranges, reds, and purples. But I have yet to find a basic brown.

Your hair is gorgeous, by the way.

InNeedofHairapy said:
See, if my hair was black or something, that'd be cool, I wouldn't care either. Maybe I haven't actually sat down and done any REAL shopping for those things or paid attention to colors. I just no that they have all shade os black, brown w/ blonde, and even oranges, reds, and purples. But I have yet to find a basic brown.

Your hair is gorgeous, by the way.

Thank you girl! I know for a fact a lot of BSS have browns. They just care called 3s and such. Girl do more searching. You should find a color close.

My natural color is a 6 and it looks like yours may be close to that. I think going to a store and checking yours next to the braiding hair will give you an idea of what shade you are.

Thank you MizaniMami and Curlee Lurker. I'll just have to shop for hair like I shopfor clothes and take my sweet time :lol: . It's not like I have a unique color or anything..;)

Back