I WANT TO CHANGE SHAMPOO/CONDITONOR...ADVICE PLS

keiron

hi all i need to get some pics of my hair so u can see what iam dealing with i have alot of hair and its huge its like a triple afro in one but my main concern is i want to change shampoo and condtionor and get one that makes the hair more easy to comb and makes the scalp soft and hair u feel me...i use the LE KEIR set so any idea`s of what i should try and use i dont want no leave in ISH i was told to get that damn infusium thing and i dont see no difference with it.

holla at this young male
trampoline.gif

A shampoo that makes your hair easy to comb is Creme of Nature Ultra Moisturizing Shampoo. They recently came out with a conditioner but even before the conditioner came out, many people felt the shampoo was very conditining as well as detangling.

You may want to go with a detangling condtioner as well.

I use infusium - all the products. However, i'm not sure how good it is. Kinda like u. I'm open to suggestions myself.

Later

Sorry you've not got more responses. Have you tried the search function on the bottom of the page to pull up 'conditioner's and 'shampoo' threads? There are threads which have everyone listing their fave top 3 conditioners, fave shampoos etc.

I've always thought this board needs a permanent listing of The Board Top 10 fave shampoos and conditioners for each year to address these questions that come up alot.

I second the Cream of Nature shampoo. Its cheap, available everywhere and works as a detangler.

Keiron,

The 2 I use and like the best are the Cream of Nature Professional Version, and Sebastian Laminates. They really do a great job of giving slip to the hair. For Conditioners in order of lest to most detangling: Jason Sea kelp (3.89 @ whole foods), Sebastian Laminates, Kenra Moisturizing.

Hope this helps.

Tracy

Back