I tried to be good, but couldn't rebleached tons of pic, really good cheap color

leona2025

Ok ladies I can't do it:look:. I can't live my life with out color in my hair. I bleached up a piece of my bangs again. I just wanted to try it out to see what was what. I used bleach and 30 volume developer. I only left it on 10 minutes. I was scared:perplexed. I got good color, but of course I want more green. Anyway I'm also posting some flexi set pics I did before I bleached again.

First THE COLOR - for the red/pink parts I used Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Hair Color Magenta. This color is awesome. It may not be super bright and it rinses out super messy, but it didn't stain anything which is a plus. My tub is not even tinted pink. Best part this color is only 4.50 compared to like $10 for manic panic which stains everything.

For the flexi sets I used a mix of water and lacio lacio. My hair was 100% airdried and spritzed with this mix and rolled. Enjoy:grin:
curls2.jpg
curls1.jpg

color-1.jpg
curls3.jpg
Bleachingitup-scaredthispiecewouldfallout.jpg
Waytooexcitedaboutthecolor.jpg
color.jpg
Colornoflash.jpg

Girl, I will NEVA tell ya anything. I'm relaxed and I STAY coloring my hair. I can't help change, and a haircut only does it for me for so long before it grows back. Color is more permanent (obviously!) lol

Girl, I ain't mad at you. I wish I could grow my hair long and keep the pretty honey blond color I sported for years, but eventually I had to make a choice--either be a blonde with cute short relaxed hair or a brunette with lovely long relaxed locks, and length won out. :ohwell: Now that I'm older, I'm actually waiting for my hair to go gray (either in a cool streak or a nice highlight pattern) so I can have the best of both worlds without losing my length over double processing. Your streak looks very cute though; it suits you nicely. :yep:

Back