I think my ticker is off!!!

Poutchi

Hey Everyone,
Is it me or is it that the ticker is off? My last relaxer was on Thursday March 4th 2010 and it is saying that I am 11months 3weeks and 6 days post today... shouldn't it be like 11months4weeks and maybe 6 days to make to a year tomorrow?

I get the same as ticker, 11 months 3 weeks and including today, makes 6 days. Look at an actual map and you should come up with same :)

Last edited:
I really don't get this :(. I will wait until tomorrow and see what will be on the ticker. I mean from the 4th of March 2010 to the 4th off March 2011, there should be exactly 1 year :S

Seems right to me. Tomorrow should be the seventh day which will make a complete week... 11 months and 4 weeks... which equals 12 months...1 year.

Seems right to me. Tomorrow should be the seventh day which will make a complete week... 11 months and 4 weeks... which equals 12 months...1 year.
hmmm isn't it 4 weeks =28 days? so to make the 30 or 31 days, I should already be at 11months, 4 weeks and 1 or 2 days... I guess I am just confused...brain not functionning correctly I guess

hmmm isn't it 4 weeks =28 days? so to make the 30 or 31 days, I should already be at 11months, 4 weeks and 1 or 2 days... I guess I am just confused...brain not functionning correctly I guess

lol probably should be. I think maybe February being a short month threw things off a little...

This seems right to me. With the variation in the days of the months it should come out correctly tomorrow.

March 4 2010- Last relaxer
April 4
May 4
June 4
July 4
August 4- 5 months post
September 4
October 4
November 4
December 4
January 4- 10 months post
February 4- 11 months post