I think I have narrowed it down, so......

SEDU, CHI OR MAXIGLIDE????

• SEDU

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • CHI

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • MAXIGLIDE MP

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

Mandy4610

Which flat iron should I get?
I am looking for a flat Iron that is Ionic, ceramic, possibly even Tourmaline and has adjustable temperatures.
I am sorry, I know this question has been asked a million times, but please help, since I have narrowed it down I need answers please.

SEDU
CHI
Maxiglide mp

Out of these, the only one I've used is the CHI and I love it. I love my FHI more tho. So good luck picking an iron. :grin:

Wel I just ordered a Maxiglide but I don't have it yet, but like the previous poster said, I have an FHI that I like. I've never tried the others.

I have only used a Chi and even though it doesn't have a temp control. I always use a heat protectant like Chi Iron guard or Beyond Straight by Maxius and because the Chi iron is hot. I only have to pass the iron over my hair once so I like it alot.

I have a chi, sedu. and a maxiglide. The chi works the best for me but now that I am natural I think that the maxiglide will be better because of the little teeth.

I have had the regular ol CHI Flat Iron since 2005 and it hasn't broken on me yet. It does not have a temperature control and I really do not get frazzled about that. It gets the job done. All I needed was something to get the new growth straight. As much as I want bone straight hair, I'm just too scared to damage my hair.

My stylist use the Chi on my hair and it was okay but I like my Sedu wayyy better than hers. I also bought the Sedu because it is more durable than the Chi. My sedu has a safe temperature control on it as well. I can put it on high heat to flat iron my human wigs and falls and I can reduce the temperature for use on my own hair. I really really love my sedu:lick:. The silk shine I get from it is hugely amazing. It does not catch on my hair at all - it simply glides through my hair. I love love loooooove it:lick::lick::lick:.

My stylist use the Chi on my hair and it was okay but I like my Sedu wayyy better than hers. I also bought the Sedu because it is more durable than the Chi. My sedu has a safe temperature control on it as well. I can put it on high heat to flat iron my human wigs and falls and I can reduce the temperature for use on my own hair. I really really love my sedu:lick:. The silk shine I get from it is hugely amazing. It does not catch on my hair at all - it simply glides through my hair. I love love loooooove it:lick::lick::lick:.

Ditto! Ditto! Ditto!

I haven't tried Maxiglide, but I wasn't impressed at all by the Chi. I tried the one w/o heat control. The Sedu is awesome, you won't be disappointed.

I have the maxiglide. A small touch comb could go through my hair, but it was fluffy and not straight and flat. I think it was more technique than anything though. I haven't given it another shot though and it has been about a month.

What did you decide?

well i was searching for a good flat iron myself. and after looking on Folica.com, most people said that the Sedu was the best product out of all 3. I'm waiting till i get paid again to purchase mine. I'm pretty much conviced that the Sedu is the better one for now

Thanks everyone. I will still be waiting for responses, even though I think I know which one I will be getting.

well i was searching for a good flat iron myself. and after looking on Folica.com, most people said that the Sedu was the best product out of all 3. I'm waiting till i get paid again to purchase mine. I'm pretty much conviced that the Sedu is the better one for now

YEP! I read tons to reviews on different websites and the majority perfer the Sedu over all else. That is why I decided to purchase mine this week and it arrived yesterday. I can't wait to use my Sedu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it is. Are you wondering why I am asking about a flat iron when I only have a TWA? Well, I am preparing for the hair to come:grin::look:. Its coming, I can tell.!!!
If I were you I would wait. You never know what new improved technology/models will be out, instead of spending 100+ on an iron to just sit and wait.

If I were you I would wait. You never know what new improved technology/models will be out, instead of spending 100+ on an iron to just sit and wait.
Thanks for the advice. I am not buying yet. I am just getting my options in check. If I know what the best flat iron is now, then it will be easier for me to decide when the time is right. If something new is available at that time, then I will be comparing it to the one I decide on now. Does that make since?
Anyway, I am just getting the options in check for future reference. Preparing now,:grin: for the future.

Back