I think I am in Love again

Country gal

Okay, I think I found a winner for styling my natural hair. Which apparently is not all natural. :( She says I still have some perm left on the ends. I also have breakage in some areas. She recommended that I continue transitioning and not do a BC. We talked for at least two hours. She was so cool and very informative about natural hair. Her handle on Nappurality is Freeflowing. When I called her she would not do an appointmnet until she met me first to acess my hair. She also wanted to make sure that we could vibe. She also pulled my hair back and made a little handband for me. It is so cute. I took pictures for my transition album.

sbaker said:
Okay, I think I found a winner for styling my natural hair. Which apparently is not all natural. :( She says I still have some perm left on the ends. I also have breakage in some areas. She recommended that I continue transitioning and not do a BC. We talked for at least two hours. She was so cool and very informative about natural hair. Her handle on Nappurality is Freeflowing. When I called her she would not do an appointmnet until she met me first to acess my hair. She also wanted to make sure that we could vibe. She also pulled my hair back and made a little handband for me. It is so cute. I took pictures for my transition album.

So you are in love with....your hair or....I'm confused.

Congrats regardless :-)

sbaker said:
I am loving that I found someone that may do my hair a world of good. :lol:

Good luck sbaker. Finding a good hairstylist is almost as exciting as finding a good man. Hope she turns out to be a keeper. Keep us updated, okay? Can't wait to see the pics.

I took some pics of my low puff. So I will try to use it in my avatar. I hope it works out too. I was really concerned about getting frustrated with the lack of style choices. This lady seems really creative.

hopeful said:
Good luck sbaker. Finding a good hairstylist is almost as exciting as finding a good man. Hope she turns out to be a keeper. Keep us updated, okay? Can't wait to see the pics.

Back