I need your help yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pleasee

Teja

I texlaxed my hair last saturday with Mizani butter blends and I love the results my hair is shiny and has so much bounce...Today I gave myself a deep conditioning with Mizabi thermasmooth and set my hair with two inch (grey) rollers but when my hair was dry I realized that it was nothing close to straight:wallbash:...now I have a problem because I was kind of hoping my hair would be straighter....when I got my hair done at the salon she blow dried it I guess thats why it came out so straight.. I was fooled:perplexed!
But what do I do now should I do a corrective if yes when??What are my options!!!

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S my intention was to get it relaxed not texlaxed!

I left the relaxer in for like 12 min so I thought it would be wavy but it's still curly,how soon do you think I can do a corrective???
I will try to post pics later

I think you should give your hair significant time to recover before you try a corrective, make sure your hair has the proper protein/moisture balance

Getting a corrective done too soon will damage your hair. I agree with Hair master a flat Iron with heat ( please use heat protectant) will help you get it straight.

Hey T.. I say leave it alone.. Maybe you have hair that will not go completely bone straight. Mine doesn't. Only at the ends is it straight. But work with it. I'm sure you will grow to love that it still has some "life" in it.. Keep rollersetting! You got a beautiful head of hair.. DON'T MESS IT UP!!!!

Back