I Need Your Help Ladies

Angl Baby

Ladies I will relax my hair Sat. morning after a 2 month stretch. What I need to know is would it be better color a relaxer or to relax a color. I haven't done a color in so long I'm confused. Which is better? Thanks in advance!!!!

Ladies I will relax my hair Sat. morning after a 2 month stretch. What I need to know is would it be better color a relaxer or to relax a color. I haven't done a color in so long I'm confused. Which is better? Thanks in advance!!!!

I would say if using a temp color, you can relax same day, if not color w/i 2 wks.

I have relaxed and colored in the same day several times. But I always color the tips. It requires way less commitment.:yep:

NO!!!! lol, You cannot do a permanent color the same day as a perm... well unless you want chewed up hair in a couple of mths time.... the ONLY color you should be thinking of is a rinse or semi permanent color,, the box will tell you whether or not you can do it the same day as another chemical treatment and i think you do it after not before , becuz relaxing will alter your color results,, personally i would not do it the same day regardless,, and i wouldnt permanent color relaxed hair period....

I have relaxed and colored in the same day several times. But I always color the tips. It requires way less commitment.:yep:
that sounds horribly risky!!,, your ends are already damaged just by being old ( everyones are) and you have a relaxer and you put color on them?:blush:, Im amazed that hasnt cost you a great deal of length

Back