I need some natural style help

Chameleonchick

There is a style I am thinking of in my head it like cornrows or flat twists n the front with twists or braids in the back but for some reason I can't find any pictures on what I am talking about. Its really frustrating can someone help me out!!

I did something similar a while back (cornrows in front, twists in the back):
ornrowsandTwistsNovember302008-vi.jpg

Then when wearing extensions and decide to give my hairline a break, if I don't wear my own hair as bangs, I used to cornrow my own hair w/o extension in the front and hide the "tails" among the extension braids:
niCornrowsnoextensionsMicrosvi-vi.jpg
MinicornrowsIIIMicro-vi.jpg

MiniCornrowsIIMicros-vi.jpg

Hey girl!!! I did cornrow outs when I was your length here is a pic.... I would leave some of the cornrows in the front plus a headband.....lol I loved this length honestly!!!!!

At this length you couldnt tell me nothing hahahahaha.....I think I had maybe 3 inches of hair at best possibly shorter

so try it.......I swear confidence it the best accessory!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• early natural hair.jpg
    early natural hair.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Hey girl!!! I did cornrow outs when I was your length here is a pic.... I would leave some of the cornrows in the front plus a headband.....lol I loved this length honestly!!!!!

At this length you couldnt tell me nothing hahahahaha.....I think I had maybe 3 inches of hair at best possibly shorter

so try it.......I swear confidence it the best accessory!!!!!!!!!!

Did you cornrow every night or would it last a few days?

Back