I Need HELP Ladies!

openexpression

I finally have some money to splurge on a few new hair products and I really want to take advantage of all the upcoming holiday sales. I am having a really hard time narrowing things down, so can you ladies please help me out by listing your Top 2 products from the following vendors/companies??? Any and all replies are greatly appreciated! :yep:

Karen's Body Beautiful
Darcy's Botanicals
HairVeda
Original Moxie
Bee Mine Products

I love Bee Mine luscious moisturizer and curly butter. I'm texlaxed and my daughter is natural 4a. The moisturizer is awesome for both of us. I use for her twists and its a staple for both of us. That moisturizer leaves my hair soft for days. I also use their deep conditioner and curly butter too. I've tried most of their products and the only must-have is the moisturizer. HTH

I'll be brief cause I'm doing this from my phone, tried to keep it down to two as,well:

KBB - Creamylicious and Luscious Locks hair mask.

HV - Cocoasta shikakai oil and Moist 24/7

DB - Herbal leave-in spritz and daily leave-in

Orig Moxie - Never tried anything

BM - Avocado balanced conditioner and peppermint shampoo

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

OP, instead of just asking for a list of things which may or may not work on your hair, what's wrong with what you already have? Perhaps if you share more about what you're hoping to achieve and why you feel you need NEW products from what you're used to, it can help.

I say this coz I don't use any of the stuff mentioned, and I learned a long time ago that just coz a bunch of people sing praises about stuff, doesn't mean the stuff will work for me. Hair type could be the same, hair texture could be the same. But still sometimes you're better off with the devil you know than the one you don't.

Perhaps you should've gotten samples first--or you should find out more about the products listed to see if they bring to you something you're lacking or if you're just getting more of the same--at perhaps a higher price. If you got samples now, you could take advantage of after Christmas sales and then buy the products that worked. Just my two cents.

Yeah. What Nonie said. You gotta be careful buying what other people like. It's best to do your own research and order a product that you have plenty of information on. Also, if you really need help you may be better served by speaking with the company through phone or email to see what they recommend. No reason to buy products you can't return just because they are handmade or raved about. I've learned my lesson about products. You need a lot of extra income. Also, you haven't specified what kind of product you need in your regimen. If everything works for you now, why change?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

I don't use any of those products. I make just about all of my stuff. Though I did buy a bunch of samples fro oyin handmade that I like.

I have only tried bee mine stuff but I really like the moisturizer and the curly butter! I also suggest getting samples. Because it really is the best way to try out a product line with spending too much or having to use up/give way stuff you didn't like. Plus most companies offer a pretty generous samples (2 oz from bee mine)

Back