I need help and suggestions

aleemah

I'm about to start my first regiment to healthy hair. I want to get a few products and
stick with it for some time. There is this website(Organic Skin Products Supplier, Natural Hair Care Provider, Buy Online Acne Treatment) and I want to know what you guys think of their products or have you ever tried their products. They say its all natural and they have a lot of oils in their products that i have seen ppl using on their hair here. Im not really good and don't have the patience for all the mixing stuff up here and there(lol) I just want to buy and go.I would like to hear your feed back and suggestions. the products look so delicious but a little pricey :drunk:

I'd pass. That site is clearly made for people who don't know better. My advice is start with what you have so you don't go broke trying to get healthy hair. There may be things you already own that you just aren't using right or using at all. In addition, there are lists and lists of both products and sites where you can get what you are looking for if you really want all new products. What particular products are you looking for, anyway? It is best to do some research and have a clear idea so you don't buy a lot of stuff you won't like or just plain won't get around to using.

Back