I need a good protein treatment, other than Aphogee

MissFallon

I have been experiencing breakage lately and extreme shedding. I am 8 months post relaxer and want to continue to atleast try to stretch it for 4 more months b4 I decide whether to transition for good or not. Every time I comb my hair I lose like 20 hairs including breakage. I comb 2x a day and airdry my hair after washing. I have been using products for breakage (Hair mayo, CPR and carrot oil) but they dont seem to be working. If I straighten my hair with heat I don't experience breakage or a lot of shedding but I don't want to use heat. Any suggestions on what I should use to curb the breakage/exessive shedding?

Nexxus Emergencee

or ORS Hair Mayonaise
mayo.jpg

i have used the ORS Hair Mayo I am going to try a ION reconstructor and then if that doesn't work I will try the Emergencee. Isn't there something stronger than that from Nexxus?

Dudley DRC if you can get your hands on it.

Ultra Sheen Duo Tex is easily found at Sally's and inexpensive.

Ive heard a lot about duo tex i want to try it.

When I first had this problem the ORS Hair mayo as a prepoo, and then Aussie 3 minute miracle Deeeep followed by Hello Hydration stopped my breakage but I think the last time I tried that it didn't work as well.

I use infusium 23 original formula(brown bottle) after every wash. I cowash every other day and shampoo on the weekend. This is one of my staples and I use it every time diluted with a little water. I dont get any breakage just the usual shedding. It has def made my hair stronger.

Back