I need a good conditioner for con-washes and a good hair gel. Recs??

SleekandBouncy

I need a good moisturizing conditioner for conditioner washes and a nice gel or curl enhancer for when I do twist outs. Everything I have currently makes my hair a little too crunchy. Anyone have some suggestions for either item?

Thanks!

If your hair is crunchy add an oil like evoo or coconut to your gel. I use noodlehead and it was really crunchy until I started adding oils to it and used a little less - I was really heavy handed with it! I think I got this tip from Pocahontas!

I love Vo5 conditioners-moisture milks. They smell really good and are a little thicker. White rain tropical coconut is good too.

For curl enhancement I like Smooth n shine curl activator gel. It's not crunchy

natstar said:
I love Vo5 conditioners-moisture milks...Smooth n shine curl activator gel. It's not crunchy

I use the same stuff. right after i get out the shower i put a lil' more vo5 in my hair for slip, add a lil' oil moisturizer, then top with the activator gel. i have natural hair

Well its got some protein but Lustrasilk Shea Butter makes my hair sing and very moisturised (for CW)

natstar said:
I love Vo5 conditioners-moisture milks. They smell really good and are a little thicker. White rain tropical coconut is good too.

For curl enhancement I like Smooth n shine curl activator gel. It's not crunchy

The cashier at my BSS said the curl activator gel was discontinued :( I bought the conditining gel instead.The one in the black container.

Back