I need a deep conditioner...from the drugstore

Cleve_gryl

I need to buy a DC immediately and don't have time to go shopping around. I have to either hit CVS or Rite Aid.

What can I get that I can use under some heat, that will moisturize my hair??! Help please!

Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholestorol! I LOVE THIS, it will stay with me for a looong time.

You can also find the ORS replenishing pak in most places too.

I need to buy a DC immediately and don't have time to go shopping around. I have to either hit CVS or Rite Aid.

What can I get that I can use under some heat, that will moisturize my hair??! Help please!

Neutrogena Triple Moisture
Pantene Relaxed and natural or the white jar
Aussie 3 minute deep

Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholestorol! I LOVE THIS, it will stay with me for a looong time.

You can also find the ORS replenishing pak in most places too.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture
Pantene Relaxed and natural or the white jar
Aussie 3 minute deep
I've been wanting to try all three for a while! I'm a big NTM fan, but never tried the mask....that's if I can find that or the Pantene at my stores :look:

Thanks ladies!!

If you need serious moisture....the Pantene Relaxed and Natural Breakage Defense Conditioning Mask in the bronze jar. Cheap and very moisturizing.

Ooh! Thanks for this post! I've had my eye on the NTM mask...I guess I'll have to give in and buy it next time I'm at Walgreens.

Back