I Met one of Niko's cousins today!

GodivaChocolate

I was walking through the crowds at the Taste of Chicago today and I saw one of my hair inspirations....GabbanaGirl
I walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder.....She is such a sweet person and she was there with her friend. They are both natural and let me tell you, their hair was GORGEOUS! She such a beautiful lady, even prettier in person(both of them) and they were dressed so cute, true Fashionistas!. She is one of my true hair inspirations and it was lovely to meet her!
When my hair grows up it wants to be like hers!!!

that's so cool! i swear i saw a cousin at fry's today lol but i was too scared to say anything lmao.

how fun!!!!!

Omg, I hadnt realized GabbanaGirl is moptop maven, I love her blog! Shes beautiful, same with her friend from hisherschicago

that's so cool! i swear i saw a cousin at fry's today lol but i was too scared to say anything lmao.

how fun!!!!!

LOL when she first passed, I couldn't get her name out of my mouth, my brain froze..lol..so I had to run after her and get her attention. She should be a model, she's so tall and striking!

That's so cool. I saw on her blog that she was coming to Chicago. She should have had a meet up with her subs.

I met one today in Chicago downtown. But she wasn't too excited to admit she comes here which kinda took the excitement away from me.

Last edited:
I met one today in Chicago downtown. But she wasn't too excited to admit she comes here which kinda took the excitement away from me.

That’s weird was she with someone or maybe she was on the run? Don't let that get you down and not approach another cousin.

That is so cool GodivaChocolate and GabbanaGirl it is nice to hear you were receptive.

LOL I dunno why I find this so funny. Its like u outed her on some shady activity :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Like haaaaaay ur "soandso" from the wife swapping club, I recognize u from those pics

I was walking through the crowds at the Taste of Chicago today and I saw one of my hair inspirations....GabbanaGirl
I walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder.....She is such a sweet person and she was there with her friend. They are both natural and let me tell you, their hair was GORGEOUS! She such a beautiful lady, even prettier in person(both of them) and they were dressed so cute, true Fashionistas!. She is one of my true hair inspirations and it was lovely to meet her!
When my hair grows up it wants to be like hers!!!

I'll like to have the same experience here :ohwell:
......Off to stalk Gabbana girl fotki and blog

I have had that experience. We actually met face to face. She (one of Niko's cousins)was pleasant. We talked about hair for a good few minutes. I mentioned the site and that I was a member. She said she was too. I mentioned my name on here. She purposely failed to offer hers. Go figure. Oh well!

That's sweet. I have seen one cousin but I was scared to walk up to her.
You never know how people will react..anyway, I am glad you had a good experience.
Maybe next time I'll woman up.

i met a cousin last weekend here in philly....i noticed her hair through a spa window and later was walking back past the place when she stepped out....i asked her who did her hair and she stated that she did it herself...her hair was beautiful!!! and in twists....i asked her if she belonged to the lhcf and she stated she did and rattled off a few other forums she belonged to ...i was so excited :grin:...i couldn't help myself i actually asked for a hug which she was kind enough to give....after reading some of the posts i feel very fortunate to have had such an exchange..if she sees this post i want to thank her again for being so gracious!!

Nikos (not Niko) is the webmaster. Look at the bottom of this very page and you will see his name. It's basically a sly way of saying "are you on LHCF".

Back