I Met A Hair Idol & Celebrity Yesterday

kblc06

I was at the Hartsfield-Jackson airport in Atlanta. I was boarding the train to go to my concourse and I noticed this guy stooped over. The first thing the lhcf freak in me said was " that dude has some long healthy looking braids". I looked away, and as he stood up I went "OMG!" is that Lloyd and sure enough it was. :lachen:He was much cuter, but smaller in person. His braids were gorgeous and he had some shrinkage going on, but he was really personable:grin:.... I didn't mention the website :look:

I was at the Hartsfield-Jackson airport in Atlanta. I was boarding the train to go to my concourse and I noticed this guy stooped over. The first thing the lhcf freak in me said was " that dude has some long healthy looking braids". I looked away, and as he stood up I went "OMG!" is that Lloyd and sure enough it was. :lachen:He was much cuter, but smaller in person. His braids were gorgeous and he had some shrinkage going on, but he was really personable:grin:.... I didn't mention the website :look:

:blush: If it was me he wouldn't have made it to his destination believe that :lachen:

I'll ask him for his reggie, he's in my bed right now :blush:

Lloyd is my baby daddy!

Lloyd is my baby daddy!

Look heff.... I mean tiffy, I love you girl but you may just make me cut you :look:. Besides he asked my number yesterday and I invited him over for Thanksgiving dinner :grin:

Lloyd is my baby daddy!

Umm excuse me but I'm already pregnant with his baby and when it's born he'll have hair down to his ankles.

Lloyd OMG :lick: I'd love to touch his hair. What did you say to him?

so did you say anything to him?

he has a sexy voice and i love his smile although he's too pretty for me.

he needs to take some of that pretty hair and cover his nose. dude is cute, cant deny it, but that nose!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
omg..omg

i did hear he was really cool and friendly....he looks like he smells good too lol

Umm excuse me but I'm already pregnant with his baby and when it's born he'll have hair down to his ankles.

Lloyd OMG :lick: I'd love to touch his hair. What did you say to him?

so did you say anything to him?

he has a sexy voice and i love his smile although he's too pretty for me.

I told him I really enjoyed his music, especially his last album (which I did). I just didn't want to mention his hair because I didn't want to show my crazy :lachen:

Lloyd gets around. I met him at the airport in Detroit. He had nice braids. I also got a pic even though I was looking slightly busted. :look:

Back