I made a fotki album

egg200

I got inspired to finally make a fotki album this morning. I apologize in advance for the crappy editing job, but I didn't have photos taken specifically for hair purposes and had to crop friends, boyfriend, etc out. A little info about my hair- I last texlaxed in August 2006 and then transitioned until May when I cut my hair to a chin-length bob. When I wash my hair again, I'll take a photo of it air dried, like I usually wear it, so you guys can see where it shrinks to at this point.

I think the pic in my avatar is from around October 2006.

Here is the link, there is no password. All of these photos are from 2007.
http://public.fotki.com/egg200/my-hair/

Thanks DDtexlaxd. I just added one more I remembered from September (straight) and another from November with air dried hair. I conditioner wash daily if my hair isn't flat ironed.

In the past few months when I air dry I have been using Silicon Mix, lacio lacio, salerm 21, and bbd glass. I also really like aveda brilliant humectant pomade (when it is really humid) and aveda brilliant emollient finishing gloss.

For conditioner washes I like Jason conditioners, Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Conditioner, Silicon Mix, BBD Stretch (it is pricey, but a tiny bit goes a long way and the tub lasted months). I am currently using Burt's Bees Grapefruit shampoo about once a week, but am looking for something else for dry-itchy scalp.

That's about it. I flat iron about once per month, but the rest of the time it is wash and go for me.

thanks ladies. I like the wash and goes too, and I am way to lazy to flat iron on a regular basis.

Back