I know yall tired of the Surge posts but.....

Ayeshia

I went to the BSS store just to pick up a silk bonnet because my old silk scarf died. I had it since sixth grade and my mom mad me throw it away
frown.gif
. So i went searching for a newfound friend and long behold...i ran into Surge for 4.49! I dunno how much it usually costs but I think thats dirt cheap for a product so high in demand. or maybe no one in Buffalo wants it? anywho i had no intentions b4 on trying it because it seems like a lot of people had a hard time finding it. so im gonna give it a shot and see how it works. Ive been curious about trying but not enuff to where i felt compelled to purchase it. But when i saw the price i decided to take advantage of a good thing and purchase it. Anywho if anyone cant find it anywhere else Ill mail it to them for 7 bucks (not trying to make a profit but i figured i would help those if they really wanted it but couldnt find it)

hey ayeshia, i'm jealous
i went to 3 diff bss and called 4 walgreens and couldnt find it so i give up. i'll wait till you start seeing some good results than i'll take you up on your offer.you a business major??

naw bree, try undeclared major i have no idea what i wanna do yet. people tell me (seriously) that i have good marketing strategies. but i dont enjoy promoting...lol. yeah ill see what results i get with this. my hair is not breaking so i guess i have to look at the "growth" disclaimer and see how much my hair grows. itll be really good to document seeing that i have a twa now. but im not expecting anything miraculous so we'll see.

YOu are truly a good scamer. Let us see if anyone will pay you the extra 2 bucks for it. HUH! I am waiting to see.

I saw it in Walgreens here in Cleveland... There was a whole shelf full of it! I didn't price it... I'm not interested....yet
scratchchin.gif

I went to the beauty supply store today too. I just wanted a jar of hair greae and I ended up getting that and a bottle of Surge for $5.99. I don't know if there are different sized bottles of Surge or if there is only one size (12 fl. oz.). I was actually surprised that there were still bottles on the shelf. Anyway, I'll just try this stuff out. I'm not sure when I will tell if it's actually working or not.

To be honest, I'm not looking for any miraculous growth - I think in the long run it may prove to make your hair STRONGER. Since my hair is thin - I would love longer hair, but I'll settle for stronger hair. I feel if all of us on the board give Surge at least three months, we should really be able to tell what it does and how it's changed our hair.

Kedra

shocked.gif
8.99, girl whatever store you bought that really took advantage of a good product. maybe they know how high in demand it is right now.

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
I went to the BSS store just to pick up a silk bonnet because my old silk scarf died. I had it since sixth grade and my mom mad me throw it away
frown.gif
. So i went searching for a newfound friend and long behold...i ran into Surge for 4.49! I dunno how much it usually costs but I think thats dirt cheap for a product so high in demand. or maybe no one in Buffalo wants it? anywho i had no intentions b4 on trying it because it seems like a lot of people had a hard time finding it. so im gonna give it a shot and see how it works. Ive been curious about trying but not enuff to where i felt compelled to purchase it. But when i saw the price i decided to take advantage of a good thing and purchase it. Anywho if anyone cant find it anywhere else Ill mail it to them for 7 bucks (not trying to make a profit but i figured i would help those if they really wanted it but couldnt find it)

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an excellent deal for those having difficulty finding it in their area!!!
smile.gif

Yeah, a beauty supply store. Where I live is very diverse but I think there are more Indo-paks and latinos than anyone else. Maybe they can only order small amounts because of that or something.

[ QUOTE ]
Teva said:
YOu are truly a good scamer. Let us see if anyone will pay you the extra 2 bucks for it. HUH! I am waiting to see.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol that 2.00 will cover the shipping silly!!! see i told you i wasnt trying to make a profit lol.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hey Bree yeah Im gonna keep yall updated. Since my hair is short I will me able to notice the hair growth if i have any. I wonder will i have to use protein conditioners since i have surge.
confused.gif

Back