I Just found out that my MAN is living with another WOMAN

TriniStarr

Ladies, i can not stop the tears from coming down my face after i found out that the guy i have been talking too for 3 years is living with another women.

How i found out? She texted me from his phone 1pm this morning and i can not get in contact with him to discuss this text.

I really feel like a F%^KING FOOL:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I can not control my tears anymore, that i am thinking about heading home early. I can not let my co-workers see me cry.

Whoa. I'd be curious to see what he has to say about the whole thing. You still haven't talked to him?

Hugs to you. If it is indeed true then cut off all contact with him. Don't expect an explaination or anything. Cut off all ties with him. You will just make yourself feeling worst trying to get the truth out of him. My past situation doesn't mirror yours BUT I learned never to expect a truthful explaination from a fool.

I know it hurts but each day\month it will hurt less. Take care sis.

I would like to hear what he has to say. But i tell you one thing....i can not be in a relationship with him anymore.

My job requires me to travel for long periods of time and i will not be out on the roaded worried about this ****.

Oh Gosh... i'm so sorry you found out that way!! and i agree 100% with the quoted post.

Hugs to you. If it is indeed true then cut off all contact with him. Don't expect an explaination or anything. Cut off all ties with him. You will just make yourself feeling worst trying to get the truth out of him. My past situation doesn't mirror yours BUT I learned never to expect a truthful explaination from a fool.

I know it hurts but each day\month it will hurt less. Take care sis.

I'm sorry this happend to you. Rid him from your life and get tested for everything.

Everything will work out fine. Dont let this affect your work.

I would like to hear what he has to say. But i tell you one thing....i can not be in a relationship with him anymore.

My job requires me to travel for long periods of time and i will not be out on the roaded worried about this ****.

Exactly....girl you better take advantage of this freedom. You can meet people, try new things, see different things and you have no attachments holding you down. This is a blessing in disguise. Let that other women deal with him. What, you think he's gonna all of sudden do right by her...yeah right, the cycle will continue but this time you won't be included in it...you better thank God. Cry tears of joy, right now!!!!

I'm sorry that your in pain. Ok how was he your man but living with another woman? I don't understand?

Well, she said he was a guy she was "talking to" for 3 years in the post but her Man in the title...

Iownno, I was just thinking "well damn, he isn't YOUR man."

That definetly sucks for both women involved.

men get away with some cu-ra-zeee thangs.

(((HUGS)))

Go home...take a sick day...get your mind together....cry...do whatever it takes for you to get your healing process going. As for you not talking to him yet...he'll call....TRUST, but that's only after he goes around in his brain to try an come up with an explaination. Don't be suprised if: (a) it was a crazy ex that got a hold of his phone (b) his sister that plays too much (c) just a "room mate".

As for how you feel, I know this is easier said than done....but know that you are not a fool.:nono: It's just one of those unfortunate things that could happen while dating someone. I do hope you realize how lucky you are to find out about this now before it got any deeper (pregnancy, ole girl coulda been psycho/stalker,etc.)

As for the woman that he lives with...I hope she's smart enough to cut her losses as well.:ohwell:

Jturner71556,
The texted stated " I think you need to start focusing on something else, (the name of the guy) has a women that he loves and live with and who are u"?

Yes, i have been to his place. Hell i helped him pick out furniturner for it has well.
Thats why i am so confused as to what this text is about.

(((HUGS)))

Go home...take a sick day...get your mind together....cry...do whatever it takes for you to get your healing process going. As for you not talking to him yet...he'll call....TRUST, but that's only after he goes around in his brain to try an come up with an explaination. Don't be suprised if: (a) it was a crazy ex that got a hold of his phone (b) his sister that plays too much (c) just a "room mate".

As for how you feel, I know this is easier said than done....but know that you are not a fool.:nono: It's just one of those unfortunate things that could happen while dating someone. I do hope you realize how lucky you are to find out about this now before it got any deeper (pregnancy, ole girl coulda been psycho/stalker,etc.)

As for the woman that he lives with...I hope she's smart enough to cut her losses as well.:ohwell:

This is why you need to change your phone number and don't give it to him...just let it go and see this as a blessing

Jturner71556,
The texted stated " I think you need to start focusing on something else, (the name of the guy) has a women that he loves and live with and who are u"?

Yes, i have been to his place. Hell i helped him pick out furniturner for it has well.

Yeah she's a dumb one...think "Mokenstef"...he will continue to stay with her AND play his games...trust I know

As far as the text goes, he may not be living with someone for real. More than likely he's been cheating and spending time with someone who probablly went through his phone and decided to be a "female". I know that doesn't make it any better. And as far as not being able to get in contact with him, you already know what's up with that. He's thinking of something he thinks is really good excuse to tell you.

Jturner71556,

Wow..wtf? :perplexed

Well, she said he was a guy she was "talking to" for 3 years in the post but her Man in the title...

I was thinking the same thing. The "guy I'm talking to" doesn't equal "my man".

How long have they lived together?

Where was he SUPPOSED to be living? How old are you? Why are you taking a late night text as gospel?

Uh Hello!!! Who is to say this text is true!!! There is too much missing here.... You talked to him for 3yrs? Was there any commitment (sp)?

I dunno, I would come to a screaching halt on calling him my man, and talk to him about it the next time he calls.

Next, the text thing for me just is no ringing true.... that sounds like another female marking her territory, who he is also talking to... she may have gone through his phone and sent that lovely message to every female in his contact list....

If she was his woman, she would have called.....

Something isn't right here.....

Chill out dear... and get some much needed space mentally from him and do not call him anymore......Go to the gym, work out hard, and take a much need hot bath to relax..... clear your head on this.....

I was a little confused too.

OP, can we get some clarification?

Jturner71556,

i agree with others sounds like the chick is probably dumb, but considering he is messing with her it means the apple aint far from the tree... i would def take a good look at your relationship as a whole and i am sure you know the answer to what type of man he is from that.

Jturner71556,

I dont get that he is living with her from this at all... but she is trying to knock you out of the running.... She was staying there last night, and went through his phone.....

Did you happen to call him right after you got the text message?

i agree with others sounds like the chick is probably dumb, but considering he is messing with her it means the apple aint far from the tree... i would def take a good look at your relationship as a whole and i am sure you know the answer to what type of man he is from that.

Yeah, that whole text this is sooooooo NOT "grown woman" behaviour.

Firercraker i can not answer your question, because i was with him when he purchased his house that i helped with picking out furinture for. So, i am lose as to when he started living with a other women.

Uh Hello!!! Who is to say this text is true!!! There is too much missing here.... You talked to him for 3yrs? Was there any commitment (sp)?

I dunno, I would come to a screaching halt on calling him my man, and talk to him about it the next time he calls.

Next, the text thing for me just is no ringing true.... that sounds like another female marking her territory, who he is also talking to... she may have gone through his phone and sent that lovely message to every female in his contact list....

If she was his woman, she would have called.....

Something isn't right here.....

Chill out dear... and get some much needed space mentally from him and do not call him anymore......Go to the gym, work out hard, and take a much need hot bath to relax..... clear your head on this.....

This is more along the lines of what I'm thinking. Regardless, it's his job to let females know that he's already marked. Whatever the details of the story is, it doesn't matter, because he's obviously being lazy and trifling on the job.

It would be best to quit him cold turkey and forget everything about him ASAP!

You can review the details later if you wish, but for now, he is definitely not the guy for you to be attached to right now. As the other ladies said, take a sick day today and tomorrow, rent some funny sitcoms, no love movies, no love songs. Cry as much as you want, but give yourself some kind of time limit.

Firercraker i can not answer your question, because i was with him when he purchased his house that i helped with picking out furinture for. So, i am lose as to when he started living with a other women.

Can you answer the question about whether he is your man or just someone you are talking to?:look:

Or did I miss this answer.

Ms. Honey, he should be living in NY. I am 28 years old. And i saw this text early this morning when i woke up. Trust me, i do not have time for the kiddie games when it comes to my cell phone and texting.

Back