I have officially replaced Keraphix

ichephren

So ladies, I've been having the "where is my money going" woes and realized that maybe I need to cut down on my spending. So, I am trying to find replacements for the more expensive products in my regimen, especially considering that I refuse to stop using Phytorelaxer. I went to Sallys and picked up Aphogee's reconstructor...not the treatment for damaged hair, the intensive keratin reconstructor. Ladies, this blew Keraphix out of the water for me. I washed with CON then used the reconstructor. It felt smooth going on and conditioning. When I rinsed it out, my hair was soo soft and moist and strong. I had no idea the three could coexist. Keraphix gave me strength, but never moistness or slip. I think the reconstructor has better ingredients than Keraphix and smells better than Keraphix, but that is my own taste. HHG :)

thanks a ton.. i've been debating on buying one of those packets for a while.. you have convinced me.. i'll be at Sallys tomorrow!!:D

Are you referring to the product with the citrus smell? I've tried it a few times and it did absolutely nothing for my hair. Neither did their balancing moisturizer. the only products that work for me is their damage treatment and their green tea restructurizer. Keraphix works well for my hair, it doesnt dry my hair out at all...it doesnt moisturize but after i follow up with hummectress, my hair turn out fine.

Love that stuff too..
I leave it on usuaslly for 5 - 8 minutes and follow up with the MegaSilk :D

it sounds great. if i ever decide to replace Keraphix i'll give it a try. that might be real soon cause i'm having the "where's my money going?" debate way too often now.

I used up the last of my Keraphix and decided to try this instead. It's good. To me it works about the same as Keraphix, but Keraphix says to repeat application every 3 days. Aphogee says use weekly.

Mizani_Mrs said:
Are you referring to the product with the citrus smell? I've tried it a few times and it did absolutely nothing for my hair. Neither did their balancing moisturizer. the only products that work for me is their damage treatment and their green tea restructurizer. Keraphix works well for my hair, it doesnt dry my hair out at all...it doesnt moisturize but after i follow up with hummectress, my hair turn out fine.

I think our hair like the same products Mizani.

I am afraid of the real hard core protein. I am glad to see another that might compare to Keraphix.

Back