I have finally been able to make an unassisted bun ( Picture attached)

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
There is hope for us lenght challenged ladies. I have finally made an bun with my own hair with a baggie hidden under it What I did was wash my hair and then put it in a ponytail with an ouchless ban. Then I put my moisturer and oil on the tail and got a small baggie and cut it in hair. After putting the baggie on my hair I than secured it with another ouchless ban. I then cut up a trouser sock and covered the baggie with another ban. I than went to sleep. In the morning I do knowing but add a scuncie and whatever flowers on sticks I want to wear and bingo I have a decent style for work.

unassitedbun-1.jpg

At night I take the baggie off and reoil my hair and put the baggie and stock back on. I also when I am home at night I put a plastic cap on my hair as I am doing things around house. With this cold hair I had to find something to do so that my hair wasn't at in this cold air.

preciousjewel76 said:
Is that a trouser sock in your photo? It looks like hair!:)

I need to know where to get trouser socks like that, LOL.

Yes I have a trouser sock over the baggie. I was just a sock that I got from K-Mart :) .

trimbride said:
I love your pretty bun. One day I will be able to do an unassisted bun:)

You can, your hair is a little longer than mine. I just have a little ponytail but with the baggie the sock and the scunchie it looks a little bigger. I got tired of having to wear phonybuns and pins sticking in my hair, etc.

Thanks everyone. I feel better now. :D I was a liitle upset this morning that no one expect for one person had anything to say. I know that my post don't normally get alot of replies but I thought maybe at least 2 or 3 people :D .

This is very pretty. It is very professional also. I tried doing one of those donut buns but I need 5 hands to do that. I say that this is an accomplishment. :)

I like your bun, and it looks very pretty with the red flower. This is useful to me because i want to do a bun with some sort of material covering it, your picture gives me inspiration - the sock looks very good.

Thanks for sharing, I'll surely have to try this myself.

LadyR said:
There is hope for us lenght challenged ladies. I have finally made an bun with my own hair with a baggie hidden under it What I did was wash my hair and then put it in a ponytail with an ouchless ban. Then I put my moisturer and oil on the tail and got a small baggie and cut it in hair. After putting the baggie on my hair I than secured it with another ouchless ban. I then cut up a trouser sock and covered the baggie with another ban. I than went to sleep. In the morning I do knowing but add a scuncie and whatever flowers on sticks I want to wear and bingo I have a decent style for work.

unassitedbun-1.jpg

At night I take the baggie off and reoil my hair and put the baggie and stock back on. I also when I am home at night I put a plastic cap on my hair as I am doing things around house. With this cold hair I had to find something to do so that my hair wasn't at in this cold air.

Your bun looks very pretty;)

Back