I HAVE A TRUE PJ PROBLEM....

KPH

House Head
I now look for informercials on hair products. I've ordered WEN (hasn't come yet cuz i'm not paying for no speedy delivery) and just this morning, my tv comes on and they have that Infinite Conair Silver Nano thingy, WHY WAS I ON THE TOILET DIALING THE FREAKING PHONE. Now i'm sitting here hoping I hate it so I can send it back within the 30-day trial period.

I say all of this ladies just to say, PLEASE PUT A PJ WARNING in your new thread titles. I got kids to feed, yeah, they enjoying mommy's new hair products and dryers but I got to be able to feed and dress them.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

P.S.

You can also see that i'm new to the board so please HAVE MERCY.

I want that WEN so bad so please post a review! :lick: for the first 9 months on the forum I lurked. My pjism has just gotten to the point now since some of my staples have had formula changes that, I will no longer allow myself just to order.
I have excercised restraint with the hair steamer, the pibbs and other dryer deals. I have wanted, but have also noticed in the course of not trying to spend on a big ticket items; I have ended up buying products that have almost equalled the same amount. I have so many shampoo and conditioner combos, 5 if I buy just 5 more products and my steamer (which I will order) I will have to move out of my apt.

I now look for informercials on hair products. I've ordered WEN (hasn't come yet cuz i'm not paying for no speedy delivery) and just this morning, my tv comes on and they have that Infinite Conair Silver Nano thingy, WHY WAS I ON THE TOILET DIALING THE FREAKING PHONE. Now i'm sitting here hoping I hate it so I can send it back within the 30-day trial period.

I say all of this ladies just to say, PLEASE PUT A PJ WARNING in your new thread titles. I got kids to feed, yeah, they enjoying mommy's new hair products and dryers but I got to be able to feed and dress them.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

P.S.

You can also see that i'm new to the board so please HAVE MERCY.

You are the preacher and we are your choir!

Back