I have a fairly full bottle of MegaTek from Oct 2008 - can I still use it?

Superfly Sister

can anyone tell me if my bottle of megatek is OK to use? I know I've had it for a while... :perplexed I bought it in October 2008.

Are people still using MegaTek actually? lol

That is so wild that you would post this today. I JUST found, like an hour ago, a brand new bottle of MegaTek (still wrapped in saran and all) in an unopened box from when I moved in the summer of 2008. I think I ordered it right before we moved. I forgot all about it and I'm dam sure going to use it. I also found a brand new jar (still taped) of Mizani Rose H2O and a FULL LITER bottle of Giovanni Reconstructor all in the same box! :yay:

Here's to hoping someone comes in here and says it's still good! :yep:

I would smell it pour some out see if it's discolored or has any chunks in it. I normally toss any products after a yr, but sometimes some things have a longer shelf life, just check it out make sure there are no chunks, funny odor or funny color. If not i'd still use it.

Thank you for answering. It's not been open for a while and there's lots left. It's not a hassle to get a new bottle but I thought I'd check first instead of wasting money.

:yep:Funny you ask about that cuz I too had a bottle of MT since like summer of 08 but mine was not new! I had mine in a applicator bottle and decided to use it since I am in braids and just moved to my new place. I've been using mine since Jan. and my hair is growing in really well like weeds!:yep:

Back