I have 12 inch strands!!!!!!! Confusing my strands with my weave strands, lol!

RabiaElaine

Hi Ladies,

I'm hiding my hair until April so I can't share any pics. But even after trimming a half inch off of my hair 2 weeks ago, I have shed strands that are 12 inches long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can hardly believe this! These strands are primarily from my crown so it doesn't necessary show in the overall length of my hair (since I don't have any strands that length at the base of my head). Anyway I'm very very happy about this! At first I thought it was hair from my weaved hair that was left in the comb. But then after inspecting the strands and pulling a few directly out of the crown of my head, I realized that I actually have hair this length. This makes me happy because it at least shows me that I can grow hair this long. Which means I can definitely reach BSL (my goal) when hair at the base of my head grows that long as long as I minimize the trimming.

Just thought I'd share. If I can grow hair to this kind of length then anyone can!

Congratulations Rabia!!! That is too good to hear. I am in braids until May so hopefully when I come out I will shock the world...or at least a few members on the board:)

Re: I have 12 inch strands!!!!!!! Confusing my strands with my weave strands, lol!

Congratulations! (you know I hate you, right?) :) :p :D

tsmith said:
Congratulations Rabia and I can't wait until April to see ya progress;)

Thanks girls!

Well Tsmith, I'm not sure my hair will look that much longer, it's just more even at the ends now that I've trimmed some. I hadn't trimmed for almost a year! Anyway my ends in the back are hitting APL now...just waiting for the rest to catch up.

Back