I hate him!!!!!!

LucieLoo12

I hate the devil! I can't stand his rotten face! I am tired of him telling me who I am! I know who I am! He is a liar and THE father of lies and the truth is not in him! He tries to bring discouragement and unbelief, but he has no power, and I am fighting him back with the word of God! he has been defeated since the beginning, and I am putting that rascal under my feet!! he knows I am a threat to his kingdom and thats why he tries to fight me so much..but he messed up when he allowed me to find out my purpose and who I am , and who I belong to. he should have killed me when he had the chance too, but GOD!

Ok im done :look:

As the angel of the Lord, Michael said to him, "The Lord rebuke thee."

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony and loved not their lives unto death!"

Last edited:
the devil is just a puny runt of a nothing... Even the Word says so in Isaiah 14:16...

15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol (Hades), to the innermost recesses of the pit (the region of the dead).

16 Those who see you will gaze at you and consider you, saying, Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook kingdoms?—

17 Who made the world like a wilderness and overthrew its cities, who would not permit his prisoners to return home?

18 All the kings of the nations, all of them lie sleeping in glorious array, each one in his own sepulcher.

19 But you are cast away from your tomb like a loathed growth or premature birth or an abominable branch [of the family] and like the raiment of the slain; and you are clothed with the slain, those thrust through with the sword, who go down to the stones of the pit [into which carcasses are thrown], like a dead body trodden underfoot.

Literally ... Is this the one... ? Is this the little runt that was causing so much grief and distraction and trouble for everyone? This little imp of a nothing???? Are you kidding me? All this time, I was grieved by little old this...?

Please...... I know he betta move now, before I crush him like the snake that he is... totally under my feet.

Praising the name of Jesus all the way.

Glory to God... Amen!

Back