I Had A Consultation Today

Paris Belle

I only go to salons for a relaxer and recently I decided that I wanted to switch stylists b/c my old stylist was acting flaky.

There was a stylist at my old salon, her name is Amparo, and she moved to another one. I went in to speak with her before to ask of her prices. As I'm familiar with her work (I saw all the other girls with really long hair going to her and others that she really hooked up), I knew she was a good stylist. But after reading other horror stories, I decided a consultation is a better idea.

I told her what I wanted to achieve (as far as length) and how I take care of my hair at home on my own. I mainly wanted her to know that I like my trims sparse and that I bring my own products and am concerned about my hair. I also told her how I didn't want my hair relaxed bone straight and preferred a mild relaxer.

She was very responsive. She said that she had no problem with me bringing my own products and understood my concern for my hair as she had other clients like me. She also said she had no problem relaxing my hair the way I wanted her too.

She also said she saw me around and thought of me just today...Which was like some ol' psychic commercial, because I was planning to go to see her today...I just thought that was funny..
grin.gif

When I get my touch up in two weeks, I'll update you all...
drunk.gif

Hi Carmenrose...

it's sounds like you might be onto something. Just the fact that she didn;t try and tell you that you don't know what you are talking about and is willing to do what you want her to do with your hair is a good sign. Good Luck when you get your touchup!

grin.gif

Gldspoon

Back