I got a perm after an 18 week stretch

Kerryann

i was doing a wash and go forever and my hair dresser said it damaged my ends she wanted to cut them and i told her no because i know someone in her will tell me how to save these DRY a&& ends so someone please help me thicken and keeps these suckers moisturised

Please tell me what i can do to have great ends

Pictures please :)

Are they damaged ends or just dry? If dry, DC'ing will be a huge help (moisture and/or protein, I can't really tell cos it's not my hair). Also Porosity Control seems to fix issues with dry ends or areas for me. I wash, DC, slather on Roux Porosity Control for a minute. rinse out.

Pictures please :)

Are they damaged ends or just dry? If dry, DC'ing will be a huge help (moisture and/or protein, I can't really tell cos it's not my hair). Also Porosity Control seems to fix issues with dry ends or areas for me. I wash, DC, slather on Roux Porosity Control for a minute. rinse out.

I agree. Are they damaged or do they just look dry an kind of scraggly (is that a word?) Alot of stylists are very quick to cut your hair if they don't like how the ends look. Some like to cut them b/c they are not all even which is funny b/c some people don't like their hair even (namely me). It looks un-natural to me. I would love to see some picks.

my ends looks dry she told me they were very dry and of course i told her i am going to find away to save them.
i will be dam if i cut these jammies i know i need a trim but i am not trimming until the end of the year i refuse to so im going to moisturise these suckers and hide my ends as much as possible till next year summer
I know i will see a difference when the time comes
Sorry no pics i am not going to take anymore pics until next yr simply because it makes me too ansy to see more growth then i beat myself up because its not where i want it to be

If they are just try like the previous poster said you need some good deep conditioning with a super moisturizing conditioner. Anything like that in your product list? Many people cut dry ends off b/c they don't want to be bothered dealing with it but sure you can fix it.

When my ends are parched I DC with Humecto and add honey and olive oil. Also, you may want to baggy with some s-curl.

Back