I finally made APL *i think* (viewer advised)

Missi

I made APL I think...I signed up for the APL by Dec 10 challenge but I missed that. I did get .5 inches trimmed off...so hopefully I'm still @ APL. (Plz ignore the back fat)

ae98e70a-39de-b6bd.jpg

ae98e70a-39ff-be70.jpg

ae98e70a-3a2b-53ec.jpg

Sent from my HERO200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I would say you are APL (and that I was jealous about it lol)
but not full APL due to the u/v shape of your hair, but congrats because to ME it IS APL.....

Yep the bottom layers are def. APL.... Congrats chic!!!!!!!!! Your ends look very healthy as well.

Congrats!!! You're def. APL no doubt about that...how long did it take you to get there? I'm currently at SL, been here since July and I feel like I'm in limbo

Thank You...yay..how can I get full APL...I hate the U V look. I want the blunt Ll look.

Congrats!!! You're def. APL no doubt about that...how long did it take you to get there? I'm currently at SL, been here since July and I feel like I'm in limbo

It took me 10 months...I cut my hair to Full SL in April
ae98e70a-3f52-d070.jpg

And my hair by Oct
ae98e70a-3f83-d38f.jpg

ae98e70a-3f96-af8a.jpg

Wen ever I felt limbo I baggied & used a growth oil..to mentally excite me thinkin my hair is gonna be 1 inch longer in 2 wks. Lol

Congrats you are APL

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Last edited:
full APL, layered APL, the bottom half APL, etc.....

CONGRATS Lady! you made it and it looks good! i'm going to do the happy dance with you!

When most of us say "full" apl we mean that not just the hair in the back is APL, but the sides in the front that you comb/brush/sweep to the back to get the hair shot are APL as well.
Think "if I cut my hair even" it would all be at APL.

Congratulations your hair is beautiful. Thats great progress in 10 months. I think you will be at BSL before the end of the year.

Thank you for all your kind words ladies and the encouragement....i'm super excited...sorry the pics are beyond huge in the other post...I replied using the LHCF app.

Back