i finally got my MTG

lala76

I finally recieved my MTG.. I had ordered it weeks ago but the mail carrier delivered it to my neighbor who speaks no english and she threw my stuff AWAY!! I just opened the bottle and it does not smell that bad. I am just wondering if anyone has had a bad reaction to it.. I have been reading different posts about it.. Also should it really be used every day?? thanks in advance for your responses

Congrats! No bad reactions for me except I learned very quickly not to wear silver when you apply it or while wearing it.

My only side effect was tarnished silver.:ohwell:
But my hair is growing!:D

FAMUDva, do you use it daily or a few times a week?

Also I have been thinking about getting my hair braided has anyone used it while wearing braids?

I had planned on getting some this week, especially since it's the cheapest I've seen it on-line on eBay. I chickened out b/c I knew I wouldn't consistent with it. I also asked myself once I reached mid-back was I going to still use it? I also don't like how my scarves/hair smell when I start putting stuff on my scalp.

ohhh yes theres an effect
itchiness is out of control
use it sparingly, a lot goes a long way, and if it runs down your neck or behind your ears or anywhere other than your head wash it off with soap and water
try not to use too much
you'll break out in little red itchy bumps im telling you
but since ive learned my lesson ive had no problems

Back