I FINALLY found a diffuser I'm pretty happy with:)

so1913

Some of you know I was devastated when my old faithful Physique Hair Dryer Diffuser called it quits on me and then it was discontinued, so I could not replace it. I've purchased about 4 diffusers looking for one that lived up to the quality of that one. I finally found one that I am very happy with. It's the Revlon Tourmaline Ionic Dryer
B000FS05VG.01.PT01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V50401429_.jpg

I picked it up from Target, it's lightweight, and seems to dry very quickly. So anyone looking for one, you may want to check this model out:)

how long does it take to dry, i know it depends on products and thickness of hair but on the avg. and how exactly do you use it. Ive been very interested in the whole diffuser thing but i have very little patients and that it is why i just end up putting it in a ponytail..like the on i have in my avater, that is my daily hair do and i wanted to switch it up.

thanks
btw your hair is very pretty and im happy you finally found your diffuser!

So, which one of the attachments (I supposed that's what it's called :ohwell: ) do you use? The round one or the other?
Thanks for your recommandations. I'll see if I can find this one :)

bbmatl said:
how long does it take to dry, i know it depends on products and thickness of hair but on the avg. and how exactly do you use it. Ive been very interested in the whole diffuser thing but i have very little patients and that it is why i just end up putting it in a ponytail..like the on i have in my avater, that is my daily hair do and i wanted to switch it up.

thanks
btw your hair is very pretty and im happy you finally found your diffuser!

Mmmmm, it depends. I never really timed it but I'll say 15-20mins. If I'm wearing my hair like in my siggy, I just hold it up to the hair after apply products and positioning the hair how I want the end style to be. I'll hold it in one spot for a few seconds before moving to another working my way around my entire hair, tilting my head at different angles without disturbing the hair. After the hair has dried maybe 75% I then use my fingers to fluff and seperate the hair so that I can start getting closer to the roots and underneath.

Amylee said:
So, which one of the attachments (I supposed that's what it's called :ohwell: ) do you use? The round one or the other?
Thanks for your recommandations. I'll see if I can find this one :)

The diffuser is the round shaped one with the teeth which is what I use to dry my hair. I will use the concentrator nozzle if I want to stretch, lift at roots, and add more volume to my hair after I've diffused it.

so1913 said:
The diffuser is the round shaped one with the teeth which is what I use to dry my hair. I will use the concentrator nozzle if I want to stretch, lift at roots, and add more volume to my hair after I've diffused it.

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks So:)
I guess I'll have to get one when it starts to get really cold in here.

OOh and I forgot to tell you: Your hair is so gorgeous !!!:)

You'll probably be the one that will make me want to big chop. Everytime I see your album, I start looking at my pair of scissors, lol !!!:p
I'm so sad it's expiring...

Back