I FINALLY DID IT!

poookie

yep... never thought i'd go ahead and pay $5 to join this site (or any website, for that matter), but i did!

i've been a LONG time lurker of these threads... as in, since 2004... and although i swore to myself i'd be like Grandad off of the Boondocks, who'd rather watch the Tae Bo informercial instead of paying for the tape... i've given in.

and since i can actually make posts, let me just say that you ladies have helped save my hair! i won't waste time naming all of the things i've learned from here (oil rinses! HENNA! grease = the devil!), but if it hadn't been for that fateful day when i stumbled upon this website... i'd be bald. no joke.

i hate how selfish this seems, me making an entire post announcing my arrival (i'm sure some of you guys are like, who cares ;) , but i'm happy to be here!

-amanda

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Me too! I got tired of not being able to see all the progress pics or the passwords to fotkis listed in people's profile.

I understand completely. Congrats!

Welcome! dang, you been lurking for over 3 years! Amazing! And look at you with your 3 posts. Awwww! That was me a little while ago..

since 2004!! woaahhhh u took your sweet time!

well glad to have ya here

bet u already kinda "know" me already

:grin:

Back