I finally BC!!!!!

Ummnuh05

Hey Ladies,
I finally cut all of my hair off and started over. I finally realized that all the chemical and color had damaged my hair and since I wanted to go natural anyway what better way to start a new.

So now the question I have is will DC benefit my hair being as though it's in the bald stage? I'm Co washing every other day as well as oiling my hair with natural oils such as lavender, jojoba, tea tree, coconut oil with JBCO mix with eqyuss (this is my concoction in a bottle). And i still wear a satin scarf every night and I'm taking mineral rich the liquid formula with a multi vitamin. I'm really excited about my new beginning. BC ladies and natural ladies please give me pointers, tips and suggestions.
TIA

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-07-11-26-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-07-11-26-05.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 429
I don't have any advice since I've never BC'd and I'm not natural, but I just wanted to say that you look great!!

I don't have any advice since I've never BC'd and I'm not natural, but I just wanted to say that you look great!!

Thanks hun. I'm adjusting to it. I have never been bald before in my life but it's not that bad and think God I cover everyday lol.

It looks so good. When I did my BC I co-washed almost everyday and I did a DC every other day by just putting conditioner on my hair a half hour before I showered, lol. I love conditioning so I did regardless of faded cut. HTH.

Enjoy the journey!

Congratulations! It looks good!

I've BCed twice and I love it! Right now, there's really not much to do but to keep your scalp clean. You don't really have much to CW but you can use a cheapie condish for now and apply a sheen or light oil.

It looks so good. When I did my BC I co-washed almost everyday and I did a DC every other day by just putting conditioner on my hair a half hour before I showered, lol. I love conditioning so I did regardless of faded cut. HTH.

Enjoy the journey!

Thanks for the tips!

Congratulations! It looks good!

I've BCed twice and I love it! Right now, there's really not much to do but to keep your scalp clean. You don't really have much to CW but you can use a cheapie condish for now and apply a sheen or light oil.

Thanks hun will do. My hair is actually darker now and has a light curl pattern already nothing dramatic just a light wave

Congrats!!!!!!

I have not bc's this time but I cut it pretty short to get rid of those relaxed ends. Now you can wash your hair more often.

Best,
Almond Eyes

Congratulations!!!

Well deep conditioning certainly couldn't hurt your hair even during this "bald" stage so I say keep doing it. Might as well get used to it because your hair won't be this short for long.

Congratulations!!! Well deep conditioning certainly couldn't hurt your hair even during this "bald" stage so I say keep doing it. Might as well get used to it because your hair won't be this short for long.

Ita^^^

Deep condition. ;)

U look gawgus!

Congratulations!!!

Well deep conditioning certainly couldn't hurt your hair even during this "bald" stage so I say keep doing it. Might as well get used to it because your hair won't be this short for long.

Thanks hun I was thinking that I should start grooming my hair as well so that it gets accustomed to my regimen plus help promote healthy hair growth

Congratulations!!! Happy Growing:grin:

Prepooing with coconut oil and washing my hair in big twist has help me a lot!

I love it!!!!! You look sooooo good :love:!! Congratulations!!

I'm lazy as heck and was washing my fade once a week :lol:. I've been using a DC now that I've moved up to TWA status, and I'm going to rinse/cowash more often. There's not really anything to do at this point, so I'm taking advantage of it :grin:!! After I condition, I've just been smoothing oil over my hair. I'm thinking about maybe making a AVJ spray or something, since I have a bottle sitting in my fridge :lol:

Good luck on your new journey :yep:

I love it!!!!! You look sooooo good :love:!! Congratulations!!

I'm lazy as heck and was washing my fade once a week :lol:. I've been using a DC now that I've moved up to TWA status, and I'm going to rinse/cowash more often. There's not really anything to do at this point, so I'm taking advantage of it :grin:!! After I condition, I've just been smoothing oil over my hair. I'm thinking about maybe making a AVJ spray or something, since I have a bottle sitting in my fridge :lol:

Good luck on your new journey :yep:

Thanks hun. I started taking mineral rich vitamins the liquid form and a multi vitamin it's gives you 2 in a month almost and I'm doing other natural things and so far I'm seeing fuzz and I just cut my hair last week

Congrats on your BC! When I did both my BCs, my hair wasn't at the bald stage but it was close enough (like maybe 1inch of hair). I honestly didn't really do any DCing in the beginning. I did like you, I co-washed often and oiled my hair. I found that routine worked for me until I gained a couple of more inches, and then I'd start DCing.

Congrats on your BC! When I did both my BCs, my hair wasn't at the bald stage but it was close enough (like maybe 1inch of hair). I honestly didn't really do any DCing in the beginning. I did like you, I co-washed often and oiled my hair. I found that routine worked for me until I gained a couple of more inches, and then I'd start DCing.

Thanks hun

My only advice is to ENJOY IT! In about two weeks you'll wake up and have a BAA. :lol: Well, at least it will feel that way.

Back