I don't understand!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter legs71
  • Start date Start date
L

legs71

I don\'t understand!!!!

Please help!

Last week I unexpectedly ran out of biotin and decided to give myself a 4 day rest from the vitamins. Strangely, by Sunday my face had broken out with acne. I started back on Monday, but now I wonder if because I stopped the vitamins this is why I experienced a breakout. Has anyone experienced this?

When I took my braids out 2 weeks ago I noticed my scalp and roots looked very weird. Weird in a sense like the hair growing from the scalp looked like hair plugs from a "back in the day" hair transplant. I pointed this out to my mother and she said she noticed also. My hair which has been thin all my life has gotten thicker, but my scalp/root area looks scary to me. I've been taking B5 for almost a month and a half and I wonder if this could be the cause. Maybe it looks weird to me because it definitely didn't look this way 4 months ago. Has anyone else encountered this?

Re: I don\'t understand!!!!

My hair has always beeen thick, except when I damged it, but tha's usually means your hair is thicker. I alss started biotin and Panthothenic acid(B vit) a couple months ago and my hair has gotten thicker, even I don't believe it, just drink plenty of water. Also if your hair is the thickest it can be then you'll fight off splits better.
hth

Back