I don't know why I waited so long...

Rachel

to try QP Mango Butter.
I heard all the raves about it, but was reluctant to buy anymore products.
I had made up my mind last week to go back to relaxing because I wasn't happy with my hair (it's been about 10 months since my last relaxer). I was really struggling with dryness. Yesterday I was browsing through Irristablebtch's (I hope I spelled that right) photo album. I noticed that she used mango butter on her hair and it always looked really smooth and 'moist'.
So I ran out, bought some, and put it on my dry hair last night.
I am AMAZED at the results. My hair feels so soft and the waves in my hair are smoother. I can't believe it.
Anyway, I cancelled my appointment and am going to keep going with my transition thanks to mango butter.
I posted the results in my photo album (see profile). The pictures aren't very clear, but you can compare the difference with the close up shots b/w Feb & Mar.

I like the Mango Butter. It works wonders on my ends. I have found that it is cheaper to buy it at Wal Mart than from a BSS!

Thanks for the tip Bludacious. It was a little expensive at the BBS. I'll check Wal-mart next time.

Thanks for the encouragement CandiceC.

Rachel said:
Thanks for the encouragement CandiceC.

No problem. I've got some mango butter at home and you've got me wanting to go home right now and use some. I've been using it sparingly at this point.

Back