I Discovered a Great Product, but it's Discontinued :(

biancaelyse

I bought a bottle of Curly Burly Conditioner by Hask yesterday at Sally's. It is a product for curly hair and it was on the clearance table at the front so I tried it. Only $2.99.

It is really really nice!! It has a nice (a tad bit strong) fragrance and it gave my curls great shine and definition. I could see that my hair was curlier even as I was rinsing it out. My hair is 3b/3c and it really made my hair form larger clumps of curls.

I guess I'll have to go back to the rack and buy the rest!!

I hate when that happens.
Yep buy them up!

I have a conditioner that helps my NG like no one's business and it is discontinued. Activate Hair Repair. :lick: I don't even deep condition with it. Just leave it on for a few min and I'm set!!

Why do they discontinue the good stuff!!!???

I bought a bottle of Curly Burly Conditioner by Hask yesterday at Sally's. It is a product for curly hair and it was on the clearance table at the front so I tried it. Only $2.99.

It is really really nice!! It has a nice (a tad bit strong) fragrance and it gave my curls great shine and definition. I could see that my hair was curlier even as I was rinsing it out. My hair is 3b/3c and it really made my hair form larger clumps of curls.

I guess I'll have to go back to the rack and buy the rest!!

If you really like it, google it. I did and it turns out there is a shampoo, cond, gel, and spray in this line. Places to purchase as well as some reviews came up. Glad it works for you.

Last edited:
Wow. Do you know how many times I've walked past those bottles? They've been on clearance for a long time too.

Back