I DID MY BIG CHOP!!!!!

latebloomer

Hi Guys,

I needed to share this with you guys, I did my Big Chop after a year....I coldnt even believe it had a been a year already. I had just taken down my last install and was due to have it redone the next day. As i washed my hair i could just feel the waves and then i could also feel the horrible permed ends that felt so dead.

At first i told myself i would trim the ends a little, then i though i might as well just chop the back to see what it looked like, next minute i got scissor happy and before i knew it i was looking at all the permed ends inthe sink...i didnt know whether to laugh or cry....lol

BUT I DID IT!! when its curly my shrinkage is so bad i look like a boy :wallbash:, but when i stretch it, it's long enough to go in a short ponytail..(it needs to hurry up and grow) I'm now stalking the trheads for the odourless MTG I keep hearing about... I'll post pictures soon. I 'd just like to say thanks for all the support i received from LHCF, i couldn thave done it without you guys, i just have to get to know my new hair and what it likes and dislikes...lol

YAY!!!!
MWAH! X:grin:

Congratulations!

I understand the "boy-blues", rest assured you DO NOT look like a boy. If a man can't tell by your hips, smile, swag and bust (whatever it's size) you're "all woman"...he wasn't checking for "the ladies" in the first place.

Or isn't fit to breed. LOL.

Congrats on your BC!! I know what you mean about "just getting the ends" but something just clicks and before you know it, all the permed parts are gone! LOL

New rule!!! No dramatic changes in hair without pictures!

:poke:

I wish i had rechecked this thread before, i literally done my big chop at home on my own at about 4am in the morning so there was no one to share it with. I also was due to have an install done the very next day so i never had a camera around and didnt thik to take pictures. I'm sure my hair will look the same when i take my install down at the end opf the month. I didnt realise so many ppl would be interested in my big chop i just thought i'd post a thread in case anyone was bored enough to read it. But seeing all the posts i've gotten i feel like taking my latest install out just to show u guys, u lot got sound more excited about it than i do!!!lol

But i promise i will take pictures as soon as possible i have loads of before pics so i may just set up a fotki, and once agina i must say thank you to everybody on lhcf esp those who took the time to congratulate me, u made my day, I just dont know when i'll be brave enough to rock my afro hair this short...:look:

Back