I Cut My Hair Last Night, and I HATE IT!!! (vent)

alibi

hair bored
I HATE MY HAIR!!!
ohwell.gif
:::SIGH::: I'm on a never ending roller coaster ride w/ my hair. The latest twist and turn is that I hacked off 3 inches last night. I didn't start out wanting to cut that much, but I got started and just couldn't stop! (I hear you ladylibra!
wink.gif
) I actually needed it, b/c I'm still trying to get rid of my relaxed ends. Anyways, the result is much shorter, but healthier hair. I'm still transitioning, but with the Miami summer coming, even that is a day by day struggle. (I have a box of PCJ Gentle Treatment under my sink that's dying to be opened!
look.gif
) Anyways, it's too short, and I hate it! I don't even want to go to court this morning b/c I KNOW that clerk is gonna comment on how short my hair is!!! Well, I guess I'm going to stop all this rambling, but I'm very depressed about my hair today.
I mean, I used to feel like this
EmoticonDancer.gif

and now I'm like
EmoticonVerySad.gif
EmoticonVerySad.gif
EmoticonVerySad.gif
EmoticonVerySad.gif
EmoticonVerySad.gif

No way!! Chica, how many inches did u chop? Maybe the thicker fuller ends will compensate for the lost ends...

Ayana, I'm sorry that you are so unhappy with your hair right now, bur remember that you have the tools that you need to grow it back healthy.

I was there and I'm sure most of us have been there. I'm sure after playing around with your hair this weekend, you'll find ways to make it look pretty.

[ QUOTE ]
ayanapooh said:
I mean, I used to feel like this
EmoticonDancer.gif

and now I'm like
EmoticonVerySad.gif
EmoticonVerySad.gif
EmoticonVerySad.gif
EmoticonVerySad.gif
EmoticonVerySad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
Don't worry, Ayanapooh!! It will grow back!! And think of it this way... you're a lot closer now to having ALL natural hair, w/o the relaxed ends!!
smile.gif

Keep ya head up, girl!!!
wink.gif

oh.. i see it.. 3 inches!! I need another cuppa coffee.. but please dont do anything with that relaxer kit. Think how hard you've worked to get to this point..

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! I'm going to court now for this dumb clerk to insult me...I'll be back
cry3.gif

Don't feel bad---I'm sure your hair looks healthier. I just chopped 3 inches off my hair too....and it made my hair look better actually......it just brings you closer to your goal of a full head of natural hair...
wink.gif

That much closer to natural hair and having much less work to do than with transitioning hair! I'm sure you'll find a nice way to wear it during the grow out period.
smile.gif

Re: I Cut My Hair Last Night, and I HATE IT!!! (ve

I did that soooo many times while transitioning...its hard cause you can barely stand the feel of the relaxed hair against the natural hair. please throw that box away girl...it shouldnt even be there.

Wow, you did it. I am always tempted to cut off most of my relaxed ends... I am sure that your new look will grow on you.
smile.gif

Chichi
bdance.gif

Re: I Cut My Hair Last Night, and I HATE IT!!! (ve

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
please throw that box away girl...it shouldnt even be there.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
DONT YOU DARE TOUCH THAT BOX OF RELAXER
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
You guys are hilarious!!! Thanks so much for all of the encouragement! I know, I should throw the box of relaxer away, it's just a temptation waiting to happen. But I bought it last Friday when I just knew I could take transitioning another day! I was gonna relax it and then be like
look.gif
and not change my sig!
laugh.gif
Just kidding...
sekret.gif

Back