I CAN'T WAIT TO WASH AND DC TOMORROW!

InJesusName

Yes, I had an experiment to go bad on me ladies. Now that I am on this rollersetting bandwagon, I decided to get a little creative. My curls won't even hold a day when I use just leave in and serum. Basically, I just finger comb my hair after I take the rollers out because the curls make my thin hair look thicker. Well, in about 6 hours, the curls are basically gone.

So...I used setting lotion with my roller set. I knew it was a bad idea when I felt the proverbial crunch after I took my rollers out. Finger combing was so HARD this time. The curls lasted about two days but when I decided to finally wrap my hair for the last two days of my set (a normal practice for me), the results were a disaster. HOT MESS!!!!

Lesson learned, but I can't wait to wash this nonsense out tomorrow. Just venting...

Ugh, I hate when I try something new thinking it's gonna be great, only to have it turn out a HAM. You live and you learn, I guess :ohwell: Good luck on your wash tomorrow, I know you're counting the minutes!

So sorry. I truly understand your frustration. I just wasted my time and products tonight , I went over board. Did a great deep conditioning , then I went over board :wallbash:with protein products .. end result was dry hair. I had to start over by pre-treating my hair , I just could not take the stiff feeling any more. I'll wash in the morning:perplexed
Here is to better hair days:amen:

sorry to high jack ....but this is what i don't get

When you where twist outs or braid outs or sets and your not really going anywhere special except doing your every day thing.

So you'd think that the minute you want to do the same hair styles that you wear everyday or just about to go some where special the style would come out perfect just like it did the 3 other times you did the same style that month.

And than your hair just won't act right. What gives this happens to me alot.

sorry to high jack ....but this is what i don't get

When you where twist outs or braid outs or sets and your not really going anywhere special except doing your every day thing.

So you'd think that the minute you want to do the same hair styles that you wear everyday or just about to go some where special the style would come out perfect just like it did the 3 other times you did the same style that month.

And than your hair just won't act right. What gives this happens to me alot.

I'm feeling your pain! That's what I thought with this last roller set. Up until then, they were looking pretty good. Then I had to go mess it up:wallbash:!

I planned on washing and dc'ing tomorrow as well, however, I placed an order TODAY for henna and indigo (having it expressed :grin:) and I should receive it tomorrow. Washing and dc'ing has been postponed for Sunday can't wait ! :yep:

Back