I cant live w/o CONES......

AmyInAtl

-I'm addicted to cones.

-I find myself smoothing the stuff on all the time.

-If I use heat, I apply a dab of cones on, then the heat protectant, viola soft 3c hair.

-It makes my 4ab hair feel, soft, silky strong.

-It makes every single hair lay straight/smooth and flat, when bunning.

-My hair doesnt shed as much with manipulation, even a thin comb slides easily thru, w/o hair in the comb.

-It also seems like I was able to cut down on my PJ-ism with the use of cones.

-After a build-up, I do a nice, soothing, clarifying ACV rinse, which softens my hair also.

-I noticed my hair straightens (w/o heat)-with cones, the same as it does w/heat, but even better

Any other cone-a-holics out there?

Last edited:
SophiaRose said:
-I'm addicted to cones.

-I find myself smoothing the stuff on all the time.

-If I use heat, I apply a dab of cones on, then the heat protectant, viola soft 3c hair.

-It makes my 4ab hair feel, soft, silky strong.

-It makes every single hair lay straight/smooth and flat, when bunning.

-My hair doesnt shed as much with manipulation.

Any other cone-a-holics out there?
ME ME ME!!!!!!! Girl, this post was ON POINT.

Cones are cool. :up: They work for some and not for others. I am one of the ones that gets along fine with cones and some good clarifying every so often. :yep:

Ok when lilpaw asked what r cones. It was the same question I've been wanting to ask. I understand the word silicones, but where do I find them and in what. Yes, I have been here a bit, but I am still learning. Thanks!

Supergirl said:
Cones are cool. :up: They work for some and not for others. I am one of the ones that gets along fine with cones and some good clarifying every so often. :yep:

I like them too. But too much for me causes havoc. I have to clarify on a regular too.

I can't use them daily either. But in a deep conditioner/leave-in, heck yeah!

I was using the cone filled NTM silk touch leave in for the longest. It was working great, but i just stopped using it last week cuz I'm just paranoid lol :perplexed

:.Krys.: said:
I was using the cone filled NTM silk touch leave in for the longest. It was working great, but i just stopped using it last week cuz I'm just paranoid lol :perplexed

I saw that NTM silk touch leave in and I wanted to buy after hearing such rave reviews on it. I really need to find a good moisturizer.

Im a lover of cones...and my addiction has grown since I purchased that darn Fantasia IC Olive Oil Serum...good stuff!

Back