I can't control myself...MTG

NOLA2NY

Ladies I'm sorry but I had to tell someone I knew would understand. I just

got my first shipment of MTG! After I signed for it I did the happy dance.

:D I'm sure the Fed-Ex guy thinks I'm crazy. I'm still doing a two-step.:)

I'm saying all this before smelling it but I've got my peppermint oil

and orange essence oil.Lol! :grin: Thanks ladies for the great hair tips. I

haven't been a member very long but I'm addicted. I guess this delivery makes me a part of the MTG-click! I'm about to get my stink-on! Lol!:yay:

keishanell said:

haven't been a member very long but I'm addicted. I guess this delivery makes me a part of the MTG-click! I'm about to get my stink-on! Lol!:yay:

Girrrrrllll...get your PURPLE FUNK ON!!!!!!

keishanell said:

ROFLMAO :rofl: :rofl:
congratz, if you can stand the stank of MTG your on your way to record growth. I've been gettting my stink-on! :yay: :lachen: :lachen:

Last edited:
keishanell said:

Enjoy it! You might want to use a small tip color applicator, remember, less is best, and remove your jewelry. The sulfur changes the your jewelry no matter what type.;)

You know we appreciate that feeling. :lol:

I'm waiting to do my refill happy dance. I might actually jump on top of the UPS man as he's coming up the walkway and wrestle the box from his hands. My current supply is getting low due to the extrodinary amount of mixing I keep doing. I look at the bottle, look at the door, back and forth. :sekret: I know he's coming...any day now, annnnny day.

Giddy up UPS man, giddy up :bud:

Yes, I understand. I was driving like a bat out of hell to get mine. I missed the UPS guy the first day. I posted when I first received mine. It was delivered by a fine, bald, brown skinned, UPS man. He must have thought I was crazy. I had a big smile on my face and I told him, "You have made me very happy".

czyfaith77 said:
Enjoy it! You might want to use a small tip color applicator, remember, less is best, and remove your jewelry. The sulfur changes the your jewelry no matter what type.;)
No joke...even 14Kt...tarnishes it...I had to clean w/ metal polish to get that ugly color off of my necklace and rings!!

Back