I believe i've finally arrived

lalabanks

I believe I've finally arrived with my hair. My transition is over from relaxed to natural and I like how my hair looks when natural.

My journey is this..
In Oct 04 I decided to stop relaxing my hair. My hair length was about mid-back. In June of 05 I cut about 10 or more inches off. Then wanted it to grow out. I still have two textures and my hair wasn't behaving the way I wanted to when I wore it out curly (probably because of the two textures). About a year or so later, it was back down my back. So I kept it about that length with some minor trims. In late 06 early 07 I believe all my hair was completely natural. I just got it cut again last week, a little bit below my shoulders, so when I wear it curly it lays right and its not too long. I have thick hair and I was tired of it getting pulled back all the time.

In my fotki, you can see my pics I've posted.

Thanks to LCHF for all the advise I've received through the years.

My profile has the password.

You really have a head full of hair. Gorgeous, and congratulations (love the blow out pics especially).

I wanna see too, but I can not get your password to work for me.:cry:

Softresses

ETA: Oh, I got in, YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS! So thick and full! I love it.

Last edited:
"Ooh la la!!!":grin:

I agree; YES YOU HAVE ARRIVED!!! Your hair is absolutely stunning. Can't figure which way I like it best (curly or straight) b/c it's beautiful either way.

Congratulations on successfully completing your transition.

BB

It's GORGEOUS!!! How did you achieve the wash and go with minimal shrinkage? It looks fantastic!!

That's been my toughest part. This past week, I tried the curl activator gel, because I think I found somewhere on here that someone used it instead of Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding, and I haven't ordered that product yet.

Wow! Congratulations, your hair looks great.

Sigh, now I miss my hair and will have to live vicariously through you.

I wanna see too, but I can not get your password to work for me.:cry:

Softresses

ETA: Oh, I got in, YOUR HAIR IS GORGEOUS! So thick and full! I love it.

Well I can't get it to work, I've tried caps, spaces, etc. and I can't figure it out.:cry3: Somebody help me please. I wanna see!

ETA: I finally figured it out!:spinning: Your hair is beautiful, congrats.

Last edited:
Back